Chapter 7

We had just come out my room of buckets and I took his bracelet before he could grab it. There was a little flash drive on my desk and I inserted it into the bracelet. I put the files in the bracelet and pulled out the flash drive. "Sorry, here. If you ever need me, tap the gem twice. For other help, press it three times. It can help you if both of us are in trouble. Just use it wisely."

He put it back on and tapped it twice. My bracelet vibrated and lit up a few times. "That's so cool! It's so sad I have to go so soon. My mom wants me back before dinner." Jasper said while gathering his things and walking with me to his mom's car. We stopped at the door and he pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks for being you." He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek before getting into the car and driving off.

I watched him leave with an open mouth. He didn't even think about doing that! I couldn't read him! "Ok, (Y/N). Calm down. It's all ok. You'll see him later tonight." I turned around and walked back into the house with silver eyes of love. That boy is special.

~~Time Skip to the park~~  ~3rd person POV~

It's finally midnight as Henry emerges from a nearby bush and sits next to Jasper.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked Jasper.

"I got a note in my locker telling me to meet someone here. Was it you?"

"No. I guess it wasn't you who wrote my note then." Jasper shook his head.

(Y/N) jumps down from a tree and sits lands on the ground in front of the boys. "Hey, guys. We need to talk."

"So it was you! You lied to me?" Henry asked, his face looked hurt.

"Not necessarily. I told you I didn't put it in your locker. That was Charlotte. Now about you guys arguing all day over me. I need you both to know, you are both very special to me. And Henry, don't get mad when I say I choose..." (Y/N) was interrupted by a baseball bat hitting her over the head.

"Really, Master Electric? You think you would learn that wouldn't work on me." She turned around and pressed her gem, transforming into (SH/N). "Jas. Hen. Go." The two boys ran as (SH/N) started to fight Master Electric. He was one of her most hated enemies.

Master Electric shocked (SH/N) and sent her flying back. When she looked up, she saw Jasper and Henry knocked out and being taken away by Electric's goons. As she looked at Electric, he knocked her out with his strongest shock and carried her toward his black van to go to his lair.

__________________________

~~Time Skip to Electric's lair~~  ~Jasper's POV~

I woke up bound to a chair that was back to back with Henry. Across the room from me stood an unconscious (Y/N) bound to a pole with chains all around her.

"Press the gem, Jas." I heard her say. "I'll explain later."

I pressed on the gem and felt my clothes turn into spandex. I look down and I seem to be in a male version of the outfit (Y/N) wore except it was turquoise. I also realized that I was free of my restraints and Henry was just staring at me in awe. I freed him, then went over to (Y/N) and freed her. I put her over my shoulder, put my free arm around Henry and teleported to Henry's house. Once Henry was home, I teleported (Y/N) and I to her room. I placed her down on her bed and tucked her in. As I started to turn around, she grabbed my wrist and whispered, "stay? Please?"

I nodded and whispered an "always" before I crawled into bed next to her. She put her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach while I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." I said, falling asleep to the sound of her even breathing and light snores.