Chapter 4

~ Reader's POV ~

As I left Henry's, I couldn't help but hear Henry's thoughts. He was thinking about me as his girlfriend and, well, I don't like him in that way. I mean, I've only known him a day! But I guess I'm the hypocrite here. I mean, I already have a crush on Jasper. When I get to Jasper's window, I found it still unlocked from when I unlocked it earlier. The problem was, Jasper was awake. Guess I have to pretend I'm climbing.

I knock on his window and I can hear his soft footsteps come closer to me. The window opens and I see him look around before finally seeing me.

"How'd you get up here (Y/N)? And why are you here at 2 am?" Jasper yawned and pulled me into his room, to which I ended up on top of him after falling over.

I got off of him quickly, my face red from embarrassment and straining to keep my eyes in check. "Let's just say I'm a great climber! I'm here because I'm bored and wanted to give you this." I pulled out a new bucket I had made with his face on the front.

"Wow, (Y/N)! This is awesome! This is the best gift I've ever gotten! Thanks!" He said, throwing his arms around me. I tighten the hug and nuzzle my face into his shoulder. "Are you ok, (Y/N)?"

I let go of his embrace and look at my bracelet, "I'm just tired is all. I'll get going after I get your wrist measurements." I pulled out my tape measure. My plan was to make him a bracelet like mine, except manlier. And this way, I get to hold his hand! "So, I heard there's a new superhero in Swellview! I think her name is (S/N) and she seems pretty cool."

"Cool!" Jasper said with wide eyes. "Do you know if she's working with Captain Man and Kid Danger? That would be SO cool!"

"I believe she is! We had a superhero like her in the town I used to live in. Maybe, she's the same one." I tensed, feeling that my eyes were about to change.

"That would be cool if she was!" He paused. "Are you sure you're ok? You're all tense. I can give you a massage, if you want?"

"I'm fine. I'm just so tired and I have a lot of stuff that I have to do. Can I take a raincheck on that massage though? I may have to take you up on your offer sometime. Also, before I leave, would you wanna come over to my house tomorrow? We can study for that Chemistry test on Wednesday." I said, stepping out the window.

"Sure! Can't wait to see all your buckets! Goodnight (Y/N)!" He came over and kissed my forehead. My eyes turned pink for a moment before I jumped out the window, landing gracefully in a barrel roll. I looked up and waved, before I ran out of his sight. Then, in a wink, I imagined myself in my room. I laid down, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

~ Jasper's POV ~

Well that was a little strange. Just show up with a bucket and take wrist measurements? And how does she know that we have a new superhero in town. I haven't heard anything. Hmm...

Anyway, I wish everyday was like today! I met the perfect girl! I mean, how could she not be perfect? She's gorgeous, funny, talented, smart, and really likes buckets! She's already like my best friend and if I get to spend time with her like I did today everyday, I'll be the happiest man alive.

I don't think she knows that I saw what I saw. I mean, her eyes turned pink! What the butt! On the other hand, when she blushes, she get's all cute and shy. Who knows though. Maybe she's the good in my life that my mom talked about at dinner tonight. I laid down and closed my eyes. Soon, I found myself dreaming about dating (Y/N) and how perfectly perfect she is.