Chapter 8

~(Y/N) POV~

I wake up groggily and try to get up to start getting ready. I look up to see Jasper still next to me with his arm around me. Carefully, I move his arm off of my waist and get up to start getting ready. I pull out a nice (F/C) shirt and some jeans then went into the bathroom to change. When I had finished, I exited the bathroom and went downstairs to check on Jasper's clothes. They were laid out on the table with a note attached to it.

"(Y/N). Here are your boyfriend's clothes. If you want your parents back, you will bring me the blueprints to the bracelet. If you don't, I will kill them and you will be orphaned... Have a nice day! With love, Master Electric." I blushed when he said "boyfriend's clothes" I mean, he hasn't even asked me out yet!

"Will you go out with me then?" I heard as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"So you've learned how to use your telepathic powers, hmm?" I hummed, melting into his embrace.

"I guess so. Wanna tell me why your mind is filled with me and buckets?"

I turned around to face him, "You should know that. You can read minds to you know." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." He smirked.

"Well, Mr. Dunlop. I like you. That's why. And also, I shouldn't have to explain the reason why there are buckets in there." I giggled and kissed his cheek before escaped his embrace and handed him his clothes. I blushed when I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and turned away. "You know where the bathroom is. I'll make breakfast."

"You're so cute when you blush." He kissed my forehead and turned to walk towards the bathroom. 'Take a picture, it lasts longer.' He mentally said.

I blushed, realizing that I was staring and heard him laugh. "Maybe I already have! I'm gonna put it on a bucket!" I said, pulling out the pancake mix and bacon. As Jasper shut the door, I imagined a bucket with him shirtless on it and went back to making pancakes.

"I guess I can use this to my advantage. Since my parents aren't home, you can come over or stay whenever. Just as long as your mother is ok with it."

Jasper came out of the bathroom and sighed, "She's pretty much fine with anything. She expects weird things from me." He had poured the orange juice at the table by the time the pancakes and bacon were ready.

~~Time Skip~~

Jasper and I walked into school, hand in hand. Henry looked at us and then our hands before freaking out and hitting his head against his locker. "Come on, man! We were supposed to ask her together and let her decide between us!" Henry said, walking up to us with Charlotte by his side.

"I did choose, Henry. I've known you both liked me since I left both of your houses on my first day in Swellview. That's why Charlotte and I avoided you guys all day yesterday. I wasn't ready to decide. I'm sorry." I said, hugging Henry. "I also need to talk to Ray. Jasper could be of use to Team Danger." I whispered in his ear.

He hugged back, "I should've known it was going to be him. I mean, bucketeers have to stay together right?"

"I guess so." I nodded and released Henry from the embrace. Jasper put his arm around me as we started walking to our lockers.

~Charlotte's POV~

Henry walked over to my locker with me. "Did I ever have a chance with her?"

I sighed. I knew he was going to be sad and ask about it. "Very small, but yes. A VERY small chance. But it's ok. There are always other girls who like you, you know." I said, and grabbing my books before shutting my locker.

"Oh really? Like who?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. He hits on every girl, except me. I've been by his side for the longest time.

"One of these days, you'll answer that same question. But apparently today is not that day." I turned and walked away.