Chapter 2

I had decided to patrol that night after I had gotten back home from my night with Jasper. He truly did have a good amount of buckets! And we even helped each other finish your homework! I pressed the gem on my bracelet, transformed into my superhero form and opened the window. Hopefully it won't be too boring tonight! Jasper told me there was a superhero and his sidekick somewhere here. Maybe we can meet and work together, that could be fun! But before I actually go on patrol, I guess I have to go check and see if my new friends are ok. I'll start with Jasper and finish with I guess Henry. I exit the window and get a new ability, teleportation! I think of where I want to go, Jasper's house, and arrive a few seconds after I close my eyes.

This should be a fast night!

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

I arrive outside of Henry's bedroom and look in to see the lights off but no Henry. I quickly decide to use an ability of mine to search for people. I don't usually use this ability because it drains alot of energy. I may only have enough energy to find him and get there before I pass out... Oh whale.

I push some of my energy out to start the process of my search. When I finally find him, he's on the other side of Swellview! I teleport to him and see he's with a man in maybe late 30s.

"Hey, guys! I'm new here! Just wanted to give you my number so we can work together sometime!" I said with my hero voice modulator and shot a paper with my number on it out of my bracelet at the older man.

He looks down at the paper and back up in time to see me sit on the round couch near the center of the room in exhaustion. "Are you alright, ma'am?" He questioned, walking over to me after putting the paper down at a desk.

"I'm fine. Just out of energy," I groaned. "Could I just sleep here a little bit? I promise, 10 minutes and I'll be outta here!"

Henry and the older man looked at each other and nodded, "Fine. But only if you take the costume off!" Henry looked at me in curiosity, while the other man (which my mind reading told me was Roy) smiled like he had won a game. What they didn't know was that I knew who they were.

I smirked. "Fine Ray Manchester. Fine Henry Hart. Or should I call you Captain Man and Kid Danger?" I turned my voice modulator off and pressed the gem on my bracelet, transforming back into my civilian form. "Now, may I rest before I pass out?" I said sassily.