He Gets Angry

Mark is busy playing that god awful game 'I Am Bread'. I've never seen him this upset at a video games.

   "Fuck this! Fuck everything!" he says throwing his hands in the air.

His eyes were red, his hair a mess, he was sweating. The veins in his neck and temples were visible and he was shaking uncontrollably.

    "Mark, it's okay.... You just need to calm down." I whisper.

"It's not! They fucking want more! I have to give them what they want!" he screams. "I'm gonna head to bed..."

   I wait for him to lay down before going to his recording room. I turn the camera on and begin recording.

   "Hello everybody, my name is Y/N and today I have to talk about Mark. It's nothing bad, it's just that that game is making him so angry.... All the time. So he's stopping for now, it's not good to be that angry. If you guys care about him like I do, then you would want the best for him. So for now, he might take a day off and relax. Maybe I can even get to swim in the ocean! Thank everybody for watching, and as always, see YOU in the next one! Buh bye!!!"

I stop the recording and upload the video before heading off to bed.

    When I wake up, I notice Mark isn't in bed. I check the recording room to see him sitting there smiling.

"Nice!"

I blush. "I needed to say it."

"Yeah, I need a break, it's about time."

"So about going to the ocean...-"

"Fuck that!" he giggles.