The Party Part 1

"Ooooo does Y/n have a crush? " Y/f/n says.

She's always been confident. She can walk straight up to a boy and give them a piece of her mind while I'm shy and I hide my feelings. I've had my eye on one guy in particular. Mark Fischbach. Head of the football team, lead quaterback, hottest guy in school.

"Kevin is having a party tonight, you should come. Mark's gonna be there."

"I have homework for English." I quickly make up an excuse.

"You always get your work done early. You never have homework" She says, seeing straight through my lie. "C'mon it'll be fun!"

"He doesn't even know I exist..."

  "He will tonight! Now come over to my house after school, we've gotta get you ready!"

I nod, knowing I can't say no to her.

Time skip

I arrive at Y/f/n's house. She's already ready and has a dozen dresses on her bed for me to try on.

"That one looks great on you." She smiles.

It's a light coral short dress that reaches my mid thigh. I'm not really one for dressing up, so I take her word for it.

   She finishes my makeup and shows me a mirror.

"He's definitely gonna notice you now!" she cheered.

We both got into her car and headed to Kevin's.

This is gonna be a long night...

Continued in part 2