Cirtugan

David anxiously awaited to see his Uncle Sidriks. He'd seen him only a few times during a year, he was just so busy all the time. But when he would see him, he'd always be in the best mood. He may have been a leader, but he was far from a dictator. The Eliksni were at one point governed by many tyrannical Kells, each in control of one House. However, thirteen years ago that all changed.

It was a battle like none had ever seen before or since Sidriks and Skolas fighting for the future of the Eliksni. A fight which Sidriks would win after the near death of his Baron Zorrin, which unlocked his invictus form or as the Eliksni call it, Norkir er Eir, or breath of the Goddess. The defeat of Skolas united the Eliksni under the banner of the House of Light and into a new golden era for Humanity and Eliksni. The Awoken of the Reef, while reluctant, would eventually grow to respect and understand the Eliksni. 

The Fury II  began its final approach to the vast glistening metropolis. What was originally farmland had evolved and changed to fit the needs of a new population. Sidriks didn't make a lavish palace for himself as many would have expected a man of his stature to do. Rather he made just a part of an apartment complex for himself on the top. The apartment building was at the center and was surrounded by buildings of all kinds, from small businesses to civil service centers. 

David was looking out of the large viewport that was on the vessel with his hands on the window. He loved it when he would get the chance to go out into Citrugan, it made him happy when he could get out of the city to explore the land around him. The ship touched down in Citrugan spaceport, and the family disembarked. There were a lot more Eliksni walking around in this city than other races, but that was to be expected. 

"So, where do we go from here Dad?" David asked his father using his helmets voice modulator. 

"We head towards Sidriks' office, I'm sure he's still there right now," James replied as some Eliksni flight crew went to fuel up his ship. The spaceport was rather empty, most people preferred to take ground transport to get there. The group exited the transport area and walked into the sprawling metropolis. It was the middle of the day, and the sun glinted off the glass of the buildings. Vehicles of all kinds drove through the streets causing all sorts of noise.

David walked around a little ahead of his parents, taking in the sights and smells of the city. All the while he got some strange looks from people as he kept walking. Hey, Geneva, why are people staring at me?  David thought to his ghost. 

I think they believe you're just a kid in a costume. Geneva replied honestly. Just don't think about it too much David. 

I'll try my best. He said to her as he fell back to his parents. Cameron had been keeping a close eye on her son as a mother would in a big city like this. Going to this place with him made her antsy, there was less crime in Citrugan granted, but she still felt nervous. 

"Don't worry Cameron," James said placing his hand on her shoulder. Cameron looked at him as they approached the building with David about a meter in front of them. "We're here," James said as they entered the building. The pair headed up to the secretary who was in the middle of doing something on her computer. She perked up when she heard David ring the bell on her desk. 

"Oh, uh, good morning. How can I help you today?" She asked them. 

"We're here to see Sidriks, it's urgent," James said to her holding a folder with the word classified. 

"Understood," She said nodding her head giving them a key. "The Kell should still be in his room guardians." 

"Thank you, ma'am," David said to her politely following his parents to the lift to take them to the top. The elevator door opened to see Sidriks at his desk working on something. He was in his armor but hearing the elevator open made him perk up. His smile went wide at the sight of them. Sidriks got up out of his chair and walked over.