Epilogue

David was transmatted out of his ship and landed in the Tower Plaza. He deactivated his invictus transformation and headed towards the medical bay, people all around the plaza looking at his battle damaged armor and soot covered face and David smirked to himself as he walked. He was always afraid of not living up to his father's reputation of being a world saving hero when he eventually became a guardian. However, now he wasn't anymore, he had saved the world from catastrophe. 

He opened the door to the medical chamber to see his parents in hospital beds with his sister in the same sort of situation. 

"Heya Mom," David said as he walked over. 

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE OKAY!" She shouted trying to get up but immediately laying back down in pain. 

"Mom, are you alright?" David asked her getting closer to his Mom's bedside. 

"Yeah, I'm all right, my spine's still broken, so I'll be out of commission for a bit." She said jokingly. "But you're okay, come here, give your Mom a hug." She told him happily. David got over to his Mom and wrapped his arms around her with Cameron doing the same. He could hear her start to cry a little. 

"Why are you crying, Mom?" David asked her concernedly. 

"It's because I thought you were going to die, and it would have been all my fault." She cried on his shoulder. 

"Why would it be your fault Mom?" He asked her. 

"I...I gave Upgrade your comms number, and I told him how powerful you were when you were born." Cameron said to him. "I put your life in danger, I......I'm a terrible mother, I'm sorry!"

David was stunned, but he wasn't particularly upset with her. "Mom, it's okay, I know you wanted to escape." He said holding her tight. "Besides without you doing that I'd never been strong enough to beat him, and you aren't a bad parent Mom, you let me accomplish things that I could have never hoped to achieve. So stop crying now okay?" David said wiping the tears from his Mom's face. Cameron nodded letting him go, "I'm so proud of you David." She said as David walked over to his Dad. 

James sat up in his bed and looked at his son taking in the appearance of the young boy, and he smiled. "Well, if anybody thought you had to earn your stripes, I'd say you've more than earned them." He said giving his son a hug. "Wow, you know, I never would have thought that I'd see you like this David." He said with a chuckle. 

"Is that bad Dad?" David asked him. 

"No, not at all David," He replied. "I'm proud of you; you saved your mom, your sister, Lord Saladin, myself and the entirety of humanity. All of us are in your debt." He told him. 

"I just did what you would do Dad," David said with a smirk of his own. "Speaking of Lord Saladin, where is he?" 

"He chose to go back to the Iron Temple, I don't exactly know why, but he did," James replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Saladin looked up to the statues that surrounded the Iron Wood tree at the Iron Temple he smiled slightly. It was finally over, SIVA was disabled, and its master had been destroyed. His family and friends were avenged, now he could focus his time on rebuilding, but he had no idea as to where he should begin. Perhaps if he talked to Lord Shaxx, he could start the Iron Banner tournament up again. 

He then heard the door to the temple open, and he looked behind him to see a boy wearing a backpack and a thick winter jacket. "Excuse me, are you Lord Saladin?" The young boy asked him. 

"I am, what brings you here?" Saladin asked him. 

A ghost flew out beside him as he walked inside, he pulled down his hood, and his thick head of short black hair was revealed to him. "I wish to become an Iron Lord, like my Grandfather before me. And under your tutelage, I would be able to accomplish this goal. Please, bless me with your teachings." He said kneeling before the Iron Lord. 

Saladin smiled at the boy. "You may rise, I will warn you, becoming an Iron Lord is not easy," 

"I am counting on it." He replied. 

"What is your name boy?" Saladin asked him. 

"My name is William Charon Storme Vasquez sir," He replied sticking out his chest to the man. 

"Well, I hope your mothers are okay with you being here. Otherwise, I have some explaining to do." He chuckled. 

"They are sir; I look forward to learning from you." 

"Good, I look forward to teaching you." 

                                                                                          THE END