𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕!

•Levi•

Levi

"Levi, are you sure you don't want me with you?" Hange begs me.

I shove her away, "I'm fine, anyways, I need to make sure whoever fell is alright."

"How do you even know what she looks like?" Miche speaks up, "There's literally around fifty thousand people here."

"No, she was in the second row, so I'm pretty sure Levi would have known what she looked like, if he remembered," Hange notes.

"Yeah, don't even worry," I push the curtain aside, allowing me to exit the backstage area. Ok, so I'm looking for someone with (H/C) and a (F/C) shirt. She had to have (H/L) hair, I thought.

"Levi, are you looking for someone?" Erwin pops out of nowhere.

"The girl who fell. Some douche put her on his shoulders and let her fall," I explained.

"Get backstage, I'll look for her. If memory serves me right, I think I saw a girl complaining about the exact same thing," he assures me, "I'll make this quick."

"Thanks Erwin," I said, thankful I didn't have to deal with a large crowd. Well, there's nothing wrong with the fans, it's just I can't really deal with so many people when I'm not on stage.

...

(F/N)

"I'll be back," Armin says, "I'll be at the restroom."

"Ya, ok," I said, trying to forget about the slight pain in my back and neck. I reached into my bag of chips and take plop one into my mouth. Oh, if I could only be this salty in real life, I wished mentally. Just when I was about to open my soda bottle, a tall, blonde man approaches me.

"I can only guess you are the one who fell, am I correct?" he asks me.

"Yeah..." I awkwardly mutter, "Lemme guess, you're here to make fun of me?"

"Actually no, it may sound silly, but someone wants to talk to your about it," the man explains.

I sit up from my slumping position against the wall, "Like who?"

"Follow me," he orders without answering my question. Even though I could be getting kidnapped, I just went with the flow. We suddenly take a turn to the right, and he opens a door which reads Staff and Personel Only.

You're kidding me, I thought.

...

Levi

"Rivaille, I found her," Erwin calls out to me.

"I'll be right there," I holler back, tying my bandages into place, "Kay, I'm out."

I turn the corner and see Erwin with a girl. My heart almost jumps into my throat when I realize who she is. Holy shit, she's the girl from the café, I wonder. If it weren't for these bandages, she would have known who I was right away!

"Stupid douchebag, letting you fall like that," I muttered to her, "I would have beat his ass, if I were you."

"Well," she clutches her elbow, "I really can't, to be honest. I'm weak compared to Eren, and I barely even know him."

"Why would you get on the shoulders of someone you don't even know?" I asked, bewildered.

"My friend invited me here, and he also brought along his other friends," she explains.

"Ohh..." I responded. Still doesn't give you a fucking reason to do so, I internally pointed out, "Well, I'm sorry that happened to you."

"Nah," she shrugs, "It's alright. Don't worry too much."

"I wasn't planning on doing so. Anyways, you should get back to your friends, they'll get worried about you," I advise her. I grab a piece of paper and sign my alias, Rivaille, across it. Hange and Miche walk over and do the same thing, "Here, you can have this."

She shyly takes the paper, "Wow... Thanks."

"No problem," I answered. Erwin guides the girl out of the backstage area. Close call, I thought.

...

After the Concert

...

(F/N)

Armin's eyes widen when I show him the autograph, "Oh my God! You got an autograph!" he squeals.

"Aww, c'mon! You got an autograph for falling down? Why didn't I get one, I'm the one who dropped you anyways!" Eren groans, obviously jealous.

Mikasa approaches me, "Can I take picture of it?"

"Umm... Okay?" I hand her the picture. Without surprise, she lifts her phone in the air and takes a selfie with it, "Mikasa, umm, do you have to take pictures with everyone you see?"

"Yeah!" Eren speaks up, "I'm pretty sure that if we found a house plant, you would still take a picture with it!" Mikasa elbows him in the gut.

(A/N: Sorry, not sorry.)

"Mikasa!" Armin shouts, shocked.

"Fuck!" Eren groans, doubled over on the ground, "That hurts, Mikasa!" Mikasa was being salty, and decided to take a picture of Eren and posts it on Snapchat with the caption 'When your weak ass brother tells you to stop taking selfies'.

"Wait, you two are related?" I ask, trying to find similarities between them. They had to be step siblings or half siblings, because there was nothing, and I mean nothing that made them look similar.

"Adoptive. My parents took her in when she was nine," Eren explains sheepishly.

"Oh..." I say, "That's cool."

"Guys, we should be get going. It's not long before those hoodlums pop up and jump us," Armin scolds.