𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠!

•Narrator•

•Narrator•

(F/N)'s eyes fluttered open. She sits up in the bed and looks around her. Memories from yesterday flood back into her mind. Oh yeah, I'm suspended, she remembers. She slides out of bed to find her backpack, which she had left in Levi's living room.

Levi had already left for work, saying so in a note he left behind. She pulled out her hair brush, and untangled her hair. Then, she heads to the bathroom and brushes her teeth with her toothbrush (she was prepared for a week of independence). (F/N) examines herself in the mirror. Looking great, she thought.

The clock read ten thirty. Damn, what do I even do, she asks herself. She remembers that Levi was somewhat of a clean freak, so she made the bed. After doing that, she looks through her backpack. Her phone falls out, the words 'One New Message' on the screen. Hmm, a message, she thought. (F/N) swiped right on her screen, and pulled up the message.

...

Ymir: (F/N), I know ur mad at me and shit, but I'm sorry, I'll make it up for u. (Sent yesterday at 7:46 p.m.)

Ymir: Just please tell me ur safe? Where are u? (Sent yesterday at 7:47 p.m.)

(F/N): Ymir, I'm fine. Yeah, you better make it up for me. Anyways, I'm at a friend's place, I'll be fine. (Sent today at 10:34 a.m.)

...

(F/N) waited for a response from her roommate, tapping her foot against the carpet. Her phone dings, and she sets her eyes back onto the screen.

...

Ymir: I thought you were dead for a minute. Wait, who's place are u at? (Sent today at 10:39 a.m.)

Ymir: Wait... (Sent today at 10:39 a.m.)

Ymir: Oh, I think I might know who it is... (Sent today at 10:40 a.m.)

(F/N): stfu (Sent today at 10:40 a.m.)

Ymir: OOOOOOH I understand now (Sent today at 10:41 a.m.)

(F/N): Ymir! (Sent today at 10:42 a.m.)

Ymir: how did last night go (Sent today at 10:43 a.m.)

(F/N): None of your business. (Sent today at 10:44 a.m.)

Ymir: hohoho (Sent today at 10:45 a.m.)

(F/N): Where did YOU sleep last night? I'm going to be laughing so hard if it's at a homeless shelter. (Sent today at 10:46 a.m.)

Ymir: no, I'm at Christa's sisters place. She actually doesn't live that far away. (Sent today at 10:47 a.m.)

(F/N): That's nice. So, wyd? (Sent today at 10:48 a.m.)

Ymir: nothing really tbh (Sent today at 10:49 a.m.)

Ymir: gtg, her sister needs help with something (Sent today at 10:50 a.m.)

(F/N): Bye, ho (Sent today at 10:51 a.m.)

Ymir: ey tell me when u 2 smash (Sent today at 10:51 a.m.)

(F/N): kys (Sent today at 10:52 a.m.)

...

She groans at Ymir's last message. It's not like we would ever 'smash', but hey, you tried, she thought. Her phone dings again, and she checks her inbox.

...

Armin: Levi told me about what happened. (Sent today at 10:55 a.m.)

(F/N): I know, I'm a fucking disappointment. (Sent today at 10:56 a.m.)

Armin: (F/N), don't say that about yourself. Anyways, Levi just wanted me to check up on you. (Sent today at 10:56 a.m.)

(F/N): That's nice of him. (Sent today at 10:57 a.m.)

Armin: He really cares about you. Anyways, talk to you later. (Sent today at 10:58 a.m.)

...

(F/N) smiles at his last message and shuts off her phone. It would be hours before Levi would come home, and she didn't how she could spend her time. She stands up to turn on the TV. Good for her, Dr. Phil was on. This will do, she thought.

Forty five minutes into the show, the door was knocked on. "What the hell...?" (F/N) whispers to herself. She gets up, and peeks through the tiny window in the door. It's the woman from the party, she remembers. (F/N) unlocks the door, and lets her in.

"Yo! (F/N), was it?" she greets (F/N). "I'm Hange, Levi's friend."

(F/N) nods. "Oh, I remember you. You were the girl who almost passed out drunk at that party."

Hange blushes. "Unfortunately, yes. But putting all that aside, Levi says we can hang out. So... What do you want to do?"

"I really don't know, all I've been doing is watching Dr. Phil," (F/N) replies.

"Hmm... Oh, I've got it!" Hange exclaims.