𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖!

...

Levi and (F/N) walked down the carpet at the Sina Music Awards. His hair was slicked back, and he wore a suit which fitted his slim form perfectly. (F/N) wore (description of outfit). Her hair was (description of hairstyle) as well. Their fingers were intertwined together as they walked down the high class carpet. Hange walked with Moblit, and Miche walked with Nanaba.

(F/N) felt nervous with all the cameras around. This was her life, now that she was dating a celebrity. She could tell Nanaba felt nervous as well as she clung onto Miche's arm. They entered the venue, which was full of people. The band members sat down with their significant others, and waited for the show to start.

...

This was it. Right now, they were going to give away the award for Best Band Performance. It was either 'No Name!', or another band named 'Aesthetic'. The three felt extremely nervous.

During the last award's applause, (F/N) took ahold of Levi's hand, and said, "Don't worry, Levi. Everything will be alright."

His expression softens at her words. "If you say so," he replies. The applause ceased, and now they were to wait for the next award to be handed out. Marcel, the award host, strode onto the podium.

"At the moment, we will give out the award for Best Band Performance," the host says. A woman hands him an envelope, which decides the recipient of the award. "And the winner for Best Band Performance is..."

"No Name!!!"

Levi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and kissed (F/N) on the cheek before walking upstage with his bandmates to receive the award. The host stands aside to let them give their speech.

"Heyo, we appreciate everything our fans have done, honestly, it's been a long ride, but we'll keep going and do our best-" Hange pouted when Levi snatched the microphone from her hands. Whatever Hange had to say, it was probably going to be longer than the essays (F/N) wrote for her Psychology class. Laughter erupted from the crowd, amused at Levi's action.

"Even after our troubles last month, many people remained with us, which we are extremely grateful for," Levi says in the microphone. "We really appreciate it," (F/N) and Levi made direct eye contact with each other, and he gave her a rare, but genuine smile.

Applause erupted from the crowd as the walked down stage. (F/N) was proud of not only Levi, but the rest of the band. Hange pretty much had her back. Even if Miche wasn't much of a talker, (F/N) knew he had a warm heart inside.

After the show, they were invited to the after party organized by the people who had set up the show itself. (F/N) and Levi were in the back hallway, away from the others.

Levi teased her by playing with her zipper, only zipping it down by a few centimeters before zipping it back up. They occasionally exchanged small kisses. He pressed her against the wall, and burrowed his head into the side of her neck.

"Levi, not now..." she whispers. "We're in a public place."

Suddenly, lights began to flash throughout the building. The guests let out alarmed gasps, frightened by the sudden chaos. Levi immediately takes ahold of (F/N)'s hand. "What the hell is going on?" (F/N) exclaims.

Rumbling was accompanied by shaking. Screams emanated from the guests when an explosion followed. Levi wraps his arm protectively around (F/N).

The lights soom stopped flashing, and the guests calmed down. They looked around, wondering what had just happened. What had just happened? Levi and (F/N) returned to the main room, where most of the guests were.

"Everyone calm down!" Erwin proclaimed through a microphone. He now had everyone's attention. "Please direct your attention to the head of security."

Erwin handed the microphone to a tan, balding man. He takes it, and looks out to the crowd before speaking. His expression becomes sorrowful when he spots Levi, but it fades from his face, and gives the announcement.

"Kenny Ackermann has escaped."