𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎!

Hello, everyone!

Before going on, I'm going to note this is an updated version of this 'Thanks For Reading' segment, published on July 16th, 2020 (this was originally published around three years ago). Just wanted everyone to know before I go into this.

Moving on... I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone who's read, voted, and commented on 'His Name Is No Name!'! When I first wrote this three years ago, I was doing it to cope with this crummy situation in my friend group, and while it helped me mentally, going into this story and reading a chapter is almost tortuous to me because this was poorly written, grammar and story wise. The fact that people still enjoyed this story regardless is surprising, but pleasing to me.

Although I said in the original 'Thanks For Reading', and I quote, 'I don't regret writing a single word of this fanfiction', I in fact do regret writing this. Well, not exactly, but I wish twelve year old me was a little more thoughtful during the process, especially in regards to how messy the story was. And Petra's characterization. Jesus Christ, what was I thinking?

As I mentioned in the disclaimer at the start of the story, this is going to be rewritten. Right now, I'm currently struggling with an unpublished Levi and OC work I've been working on (which I'm VERY adamant on publishing this upcoming autumn), so I'm unsure as to when I'm going to be able to start writing the remake. Maybe around Thanksgiving break? When it's going to be published is another thing on its own, I might have it completed around April or May, maybe March, but time will tell.

If any of you have any questions regarding the remake, please ask! If there's something you disliked about this (for example, I received well-deserved complaints on Petra's character), then feel free to comment! As long as it's constructive, I don't mind criticism. While I like doing my own thing when it comes to writing, I do like taking my readers' thoughts and opinions into consideration when writing, that way we're both happy!

Again, thank you all so much for the support. Can't wait to have a remake written and published for you guys!

Your friend,
Cepher