𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌!

•Narrator•

Narrator

While (F/N) and Levi distanced themselves from the big city, the media went crazy about No Name!'s revealed identity, and did as much research as they could. Of course, Petra played part in this, and was being interviewed by paparazzi and the press.

"He was extremely troubled in school. Either he was skipping or in the principal's office," Petra tells the reporters around her. The reporters scribbled down the details as Petra began to explain her high school stories.

"You knew Levi in high school, am I correct?" a reporter with a pixie cut asks.

"Of course. We weren't anything special, but we definitely knew each other," Petra answers.

Her roommate, Nanaba, remained hidden in her room, her phone clasped in her hands. A picture of her and Miche was displayed on the screen. She never dared to tell Petra they were dating, because who knew how she would react. Nor did she ever tell her that he was guitarist of No Name!.

...

Miche quietly inspected a guitar while Nanaba replaced the strings of an old violin. Her phone beeps, and she enters her PIN before being shown the notification. She almost drops her phone when she opens it.

'No Name!'s identity revealed: sources reveal names as Levi Ackermann, Hange Zoë, and Miche Zacharius.'

"Miche, you might want to look at this..." she says worryingly, tapping his forearm. She shows him the news article. Miche's eyes widened slightly.

"You're joking..." he mutters angrily.

"Miche, you need to get out of here," Nanaba says, her eyes straying to the parking lot. News vehicles were already present, their reporters clutching onto their microphones. Nanaba ushers Miche out the back door, and him her car keys. "Go before they catch you."

Miche nods and hugs her tightly, and hands her a slip of paper before leaving. Nanaba watches painfully as Miche drives out of the parking lot.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Nanaba turns around and finds a reporter. "Hi, I'm Ankha Rheinberg from TDNN-"

"I don't know where Miche is. Leave the grounds-" Nanaba starts.

"But we received word he works here-"

"Last time I checked, Maria Republic law allowed me to me kick out the press from the workplace. Get lost," Nanaba says fiercely. The reporter backs off along with her news crew, and leave the shop.

...

Nanaba dialed in his number, and pressed the phone to her ear, hoping to hear his voice. "I'm sorry, but the number you're trying to call cannot be reached. Press one for-" Nanaba pressed her thumb onto the red hang up button, and sighed. "What's the point, he shouldn't even be answering his phone right now..." she says to herself, shutting her phone off.

Nanaba cracks her knuckles before grabbing her heavy duty backpack, stuffing some of her belongings in there. She closes her bedroom door, and makes her way out of the apartment. Before she can leave, Petra speaks up, "Nanaba, where are you going?"

The blonde glares at her friend. "Nothing you should worry about," she hisses before slamming the door shut. Petra flips her short hair back and continues conversing with the reporters, giving them even more details.

"Anyways, the student is huge mess, let me tell you about the time..." Petra continued.

Nanaba exits the building, and runs over to the address Miche had given her. The slip of paper led her to another apartment building, this one being larger than the others. Right when she was about to call the number, a brown haired woman approaches her. "You must be Nanaba," the woman greets.

"I am. What's going on, the press is going crazy right now!" Nanaba asks urgently.

"I know. Anyways, Miche told me about you. We're leaving the metropolitan area until our manager can deal with the press," the woman informs the other.

"How exactly?" Nanaba asks, skeptical.

"I know a guy," the woman says slyly. As if on cue, a blond man pulls up to them, and rolls down his window. "Moblit, you're here!"

"Hange, you shouldn't be out in the open! Get in, quick!" Moblit urges, unlocking the car doors. Hange yanks the car door open and shoves Nanaba in before jumping in after her, slamming the door shut. Moblit locked the car doors again before driving the women out of the city, and away from the press.

"Where are we going?" Nanaba asks, looking out the window, the surroundings foreign to her.

"We have a safe place in case something like this happened. We're going there right now," Hange answers.

"What safe place? We're literally in the middle of nowhere!" Nanaba exclaims.

Hange chuckles. "That's where you're wrong," she says, and points to a building off in the horizon. "If you look closely, you can see a motel over there," Nanaba unbuckles her seat belt and leans towards the window and squints her eyes. Hange wasn't wrong, there was a building. It was a rather small one, but with vibrant, neon lights.

Moblit drove closer to the mentioned location, and parked his car under a stray tree. He unlocks the car doors again and allows the two women to get out. They get out, their baggage with them. Two adults- one male, one female- walk towards them. "Levi and (F/N) just just got here. They're in the back," the female of the two informs.

Nanaba spots Miche coming over, and she drops her things. She runs to him, and embraces him. "Are you ok?" she asks him.

"Yes, almost crashed the car on the way here," Miche admits. Nanaba rolls her eyes at him.

"Nanaba, you can go ahead and settle down in that room," the female says, pointing to one of the doors. Nanaba nods and takes her things to the assigned room. Miche follows after her.

Hange sighs and removes her glasses, setting them on the top of her head. "This has been quite a stressful day," she comments.

"Tell me about it," Moblit responds, leaning against the side of the car.

...

Author's Note

I'm trying to get these chapters out as soon as I can, because I leave on Friday night. The lemon should be published either later today in the evening, or tomorrow morning.