𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠!

▪Narrator▪

Narrator▪

(F/N) fiddled with her hands nervously as the car drove towards the city. She knew people didn't take the news between her and Levi all too well, and she feared that people would take out their disappointment on her physically. Hesitantly, she looks out the tinted windows of the vehicle. Like Erwin had promised, there was no sign of the press anywhere. This reassured not only (F/N), but the band and Nanaba as well.

To (F/N)'s dismay, the school demanded she was to stay at the dormitory to finish the school year. Now she would have to deal with her annoying classmates and nosy teachers. The driver parked the car in front of campus.

(F/N) feels warmness overtake her hand, and she looks to her left. Levi had placed his hand over hers, reassuring her. "Try not to get into too much trouble," he advises. She flashes him a promising smile, then exits the car, taking her backpack with her. Nanaba, who was never mentioned by the press, escorts (F/N) to her dorm. Fortunately, the halls were empty, so she wouldn't have to face any of her classmates.

She digs into her backpack, and pulls out her dorm key, one of the things (F/N) knew she couldn't leave without. (F/N) enters the key into the small slot, and twisted it. The door gave a satisfactory click, and opened.

(F/N) walked in, and examined the room. There was nothing unusual about it (which was an immense relief for her) and dropped her backpack. She sat on her bed and pulled out her phone. Without a doubt, all the latest buzz was about the rock band, and it looked like it wasn't going to end soon.

Her eyes widened when she came upon a certain article. She clicked on it, and began to read it, taking in every word. Now she could see why the press didn't approach them. The label was suing Petra Ral and the news outlet she had spoken with.

I can now relax knowing those bitches have been taken care of, (F/N) thought to herself

(F/N) lifts her head up when she hears the door open. It was Ymir, who surprisingly didn't look like she came back from a party. Ymir stops walking when she sees (F/N). "It's you!" she exclaims, hugging her. "Where were you? We were all so worried."

"Well, we ended up leaving the city for a while," (F/N) answers tiredly. "Mainly because the press would be on our asses if we stayed here any longer."

"Well, we're glad your back. So, where'd you guys leave to? I'm guessing a motel, or some shit like that," Ymir guesses, smirking. "Why does it matter? Regardless of where you two went, I know shit went down."

(F/N) blushes profusely. "What makes you say that?" she questions, knowing that Ymir was getting at something.

Ymir points at (F/N)'s legs. "That's no ordinary limp you got there. It looks you squeezed in a dick appointment while you two lovebirds were off and away," she answers, trying her best to contain her laughter. "Mina had that same limp after she had spent spring break over at Thomas' house."

"Mind your own damn business," (F/N) grumbles, embarrassed that her friend had found out about their activities from the other night. "Yeah, so what. I got laid. Nothing too unusual."

"'Nothing too usual'? Don't tell me you've been getting laid before this all happened," Ymir remarks, raising her eyebrow.

"No, no! I meant nothing too unusual for someone my age. My V-card was going to punched sometime, and it just happened to be a few days ago. Not such a big deal," (F/N) replies.

"Ok, I understand! Anyways, I hope you're not too tired. Christa and the others were planning on going to a bonfire out by the woods. In case you want to tag along, of course," Ymir reminds (F/N), not trying to sound forceful.

(F/N) smiles. "Anything to get away from the city," she says.