𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙!

•Narrator•

•Narrator•

Petra allowed herself two days to calm down, but she could never do so. Her mind always strayed to the Levi and (F/N), which did nothing but fuel her anger. She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the thought of (F/N).

By then, (F/N)'s suspension had already ended, allowing her back into her dorm. But there was no way Petra would know that, now that she was fully convinced they were either living together, or spending the nights at each other's places.

Petra took a deep breath before dialing in the phone number. She pressed the device against her ear, waiting for an answer. Her heartbeat picks up its pace when the call is answered.

"Trost District News Network, Ilse Langnar speaking."

"Hi, I'm Petra, Petra Ral. I've got something for you guys to report, and I assure you it will make headlines," Petra starts.

"I'm listening," the woman known as Ilse responds, allowing Petra to dish out the details.

"It's about that one band, No Name!... And this one college student..."

...

(F/N) browsed through the web, alone in her dorm. Ymir and Christa had taken a trip to an amusement park on the far side of the city for their two year anniversary. The screen illuminated (F/N)'s face. She jumps when her phone rings somewhere beneath her blankets.

"Where is it...? Ah, there!" she gasps when her hand finds her phone. "Hello?"

"(F/N), it's you."

"Levi? How'd you get my number?" she exclaims.

"That doesn't matter at the moment. (F/N), Petra did it. She knew you stayed the night, and..." He may have not finished the sentence, but (F/N) knew exactly what happened.

"She didn't..." she whispers into the phone. It was only her second day back from her three day suspension and there was already drama.

"She fucking did," Levi insists.

(F/N) pinches her nose. "What are we supposed to do now? And what about the others?"

"I can't reach them at the moment. But all we know is that we need to get away from the city until Erwin fixes things," Levi explains. "Now, can you meet me at the gates in front of your school?"

"Why?" she asks. "You're taking me with you?"

"(F/N), do you really think Petra would leave you out of this?" he questions. "Anyways, just grab a backpack or something."

She nods. "Yes, Levi," He hangs up right away. (F/N) quickly dumps the contents of her backpack and grabs certain necessities like clothes and hygiene products. Levi was already at the gates, on his motorcycle.

He tosses her a helmet. "Get on," Without hesitation, she hops on and secures the helmet to her head. They speed out of the city beyond speed limit, but it doesn't matter to Levi.

"Levi?!" she shouts to him over the wind.

"What?!" he shouts back, not even looking back at her.

"I don't get it, what's so bad about everyone finding about you?" He remains silent. "Did you do anything in the past?"

They stop at a red light, and he turns around to look at her. "I can't tell you right now, I'll explain when we get there," The light switches to green, and the motorcycle screeches as Levi accelerates.

The tall city buildings vanished and was exchanged with small countryside homes as he drove out of Trost. Their destination was far away from the area, guaranteeing half a week's peace. "If she only kept her mouth shut," Levi mutters under his breath. He was clearly stressed and so was (F/N). She didn't expect to be dragged into this mess, and look at her now! Levi and her were (maybe?) heading into the middle of nowhere.

After what seemed an entire day (only half an hour, really), a small building appeared in the distance. Levi shifted the motorcycle slightly towards the structure. As they got closer, (F/N) saw a bright neon sign that read 'MOTEL' in big letters. Two people- a young man and woman- stood outside, and waived when Levi parked the motorcycle. "Levi!" the young man greets, giving him a tight hug.

"I just heard what happened. I can't believe that girl would sell you out like that," the young man says angrily. "And he had to drag in your girlfriend in, too," (F/N) blushes when she is referred to as his girlfriend.

"Have Miche and Hange arrived?" Levi asks the young man.

He shakes his head. "They should be here by now. I don't know, hopefully the press hasn't caught up with them."

"You guys should get inside. We wouldn't the other guests to know that you guys are here," the young woman says, ushering them into a room.

The room was simple, but it had its own unique touches. Instead of the usual gold glow, the lights gave off a lavender color. Other items around the room too had features with the same color. Additionally, there was small TV standing atop a wooden shelf, where you could also find a radio. (F/N) felt disgusted by its presence, which reminded her of the reason they were here in the first place.

(F/N) sets her backpack down on a corner by the bed, and Levi leaves his on a chair. He unzips his bag and pulls out a small bottle before exiting the room, leaving (F/N) behind. Worried, she follows after her boyfriend.

...

Author's Note

THE LEMON WILL BE PUBLISHED THIS WEEK I REPEAT THIS WEEK :DDDDD