𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕!

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀Me trying not to look at my writing as I'm inserting the chapter banners:

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
Me trying not to look at my writing as I'm inserting the chapter banners:

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀Me trying not to look at my writing as I'm inserting the chapter banners:

Narrator•

Levi sighs, "It was such a long time ago..."

"Really was," Miche commented. Levi stands, facing the window that overlooked the city. Sometimes, he didn't understand why people wanted to live in big cities. They were overcrowded, crime ridden, and expensive to live in. Then again, small towns could have other dangers, too, "Hey, you've been receiving a lot of phone calls lately."

"I guess so. It's just a co-worker of mine," Levi explained. "I don't know what her deal is."

Miche grunts, "I've seen her before. She's a ginger, I suppose?"

"Right. She's pretty nice by my standards," the shorter man clarified.

Miche's eyes narrow slightly at his response. "Don't tell me yo-"

He shakes his head, "No, it's not like that, not at all." Miche ignores him and continues watching football, "What about Nanaba? The girl you work with at the music store?"

Splashing against the current against mine, Ackermann, Miche mused before speaking up, "She's ok."

"Tch, if you say so," Levi snarls.

...

The Next Day

...

(F/N)

"Ymir, can you please stop playing that song?" I begged as Ymir as blared Deep Throat by CupcakKe on her phone.

"MY TUNNEL LOVE THE DEEP THROAT!!!" Ymir sang out, making me cringe. It was only noon, and she already was making me want to cry.

"And I thought you were lesbian..." I muttered under my breath. Ymir didn't hear me and moved onto the part where she'd open her mouth wide open 'like at the dentist'. Whoever wrote that song must have been some horny freak looking foward to causing controversy. What makes me even more worried is that there are some people who actually do these things.

At the point, the entire café knew that Ymir was playing the song, forcing me to hide my face. Ymir does the grossest thing ever by deep throating the straw on her cup. She starts coughing, slamming her hand down on the table several times, "That was fun."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. Ymir finally paused the song and chose a different one, which wasn't any better.

"My neck, my back, lick my p-" I cover her mouth quickly before she says the last word.

"Keep that between you and Christa, 'kay?" I tell her.

Ymir launches a glare at me, "Try me, hoe. I don't even want to know who's children you've swallowed when you come here alone," She leans in closer to me, "I bet it's that short cashier from la-"

"Bitch, be quiet," I sneer, my sassy side getting the best of me. Ymir sticks her tongue out at me and hums whatever weird music she has stored on her phone, "At least something goes insid-" Before I could finish, Ymir slaps me across the face, "What the hell?"

"Try me again," Ymir growls. Now I was getting annoyed. I stand up and puff my breath in her face. I duck when Ymir chucks her book at. Ducking really didn't help, not when I was hit in the shoulder.

"Calm your tits," I plead, "You're gonna get us kicked out."

"You started it," Ymir counters.

"Well, you should have kept quiet," I lash back. People around us began to look. The employees whispered to one another, obviously gesturing to us. "It looks like out little fight got some audience."

"Damn right," Ymir grumbles angrily. We both sigh when one of the employees walked towards our booth, her arms crossed.

"I'm going to have to kick you two out if you don't knock it off," a ginger haired girl warns us, "Let me remind you we have every right to kic-"

"I get it," I assure her, "Come on, Ymir. Let's go."

"Hmph," Ymir pouts as we get out of our booth and head outside, "Thanks a lot, asshat."

"You're welcome," I mock sarcastically. Ironically, Ymir's phone rings, playing 'Milkshake' by Kelis. It looked like she didn't care who called, because she hung up right away. She's definitely mad, I mused.

...

Author's Note

I am a huge fan of Christian music, my favorites being 'Milkshake' by Kelis and 'My Neck, My Back' from Khia. I just wanted to share my taste in music with y'all.