• - 1 - •

A/N: What about that... the first chapter is short yes.. but it's in Elijah's point of view.. next chapter.. the revival of the dead, and the episode was conveniently called "Where Nothing Stays Buried"

For over a thousand years I have witnessed millions of deaths, and I have accepted them and I have moved on, but there one death that I refused to accept

Alexandra Zastrod, or Alex Zastrod as she prefers, I do not believe that she is dead, I refuse to accept that she had died due to Lucien Castle.

I made a promise to myself, I will kill Lucien Castle, no matter what it takes, even if it causes me my own death.

As sick as it may sound, and as wrong as it may sound, I have decided to keep Alex's body in my bedroom, I was hoping Freya could find some way to bring her back to us, to me... but I knew deep down that my dear sister would not be able to resurrect her.

As I enter my bedroom I let out a sigh, I usually only came here to stare at her, hoping to see her eyes open, smiling as she waits to see me, I turn to look at the bed only to find it empty.

I speed towards the bed searching for a sign, a scent of blood, a heartbeat, but nothing, nothing at all,

Not a single trace.

"ALEXANDRA!"

--

What about that... the first chapter is short yes.. but it's in Elijah's point of view.. next chapter.. the revival of the death, and the episode was conveniently called "Where Nothing Stays Buried"