Chapter 10

"It's only fair if I know the reason you're here since you know mine." Azalea said, seated in the chair beside him.

"Nothing is fair in this world, right?"

"I can't help but agree with you hun, that's why I did something a little unfair." She chuckled to herself glancing towards him.

She slowly leaned towards him. " You're curious aren't you?" She whispered in his ear.

"Of course I am, curiosity is a human trait." He said plainly. 

"Aw, you're no fun darlin', you're supposed to deny it but I force the answer onto you."

He just sneered in annoyance. Either way Clyde would get the answer, so what's the point?

" When the Rob something guy asked me to perform a murder-"

"Murder isn't a performance, it's a crime." He stated, his cold eyes looking at her. "When he asked me to commit a murder on Oliver, I said that in turn he had to give me not only Oliver's file but everyone's too." 

"So, you think revenge is sweet huh?" She asked, referring to the interesting information she read. His mother was killed by an assassination group. Since then, he wanted to become an assassin too, just so he can kill them.

He sighed and looked down. " Not particularly sweet, but it seems like the only way to vent out my frustration and anger."

She nodded. "Though I prefer giving them an emotional torture, killing seems like the only sort of revenge to let out the anger and pain." She stated looking at William who looked like he was about to kill her.

" It's going to be hard for you with him around." 

She just laughed in reply. "And that's what makes it a lot more fun, don't you think?"

She was definitely different. She was the kind who put having fun as her priority than safety. The way she thought was surprisingly vivid. It seemed to him that, she might be the only one who would understand him. He never thought he would say this, but , she seemed to be the only person who could understand his motives. Her thought process exceeded those of an average human for sure. No one knew what to expect from her. She appeared to be scary, dark and twisted. She was cold hearted and didn't need to think twice before taking away a life. In fact, she tries to choose the most painful ways to kill the person, emotionally or physically.

A perfect villain. 

Even if he couldn't understand how one can be so cruel, he did understand that that's just who she was. 

Robert came in, and everyone sat upright. "The third test is a little different from the first two tests. Each one of you will get a card which has something you should talk about. Meanwhile the others have to figure out if it's a lie or truth and say it out in a particular order. If nobody guesses correctly, the person speaking will get 10 points, which is quite rare. Who ever guess the right answer, the will recieve 3 points, if they guess wrong, you will lose two points. If you don't answer, deduction of 5 points."

"Our points will be a mess after this game." Clary mumbled under her breath.

" A normal person would say this is a game depending on luck, but luck really has nothing to do with this."

They received their cards. Azalea opened hers and read what was written. Her eyes invaulantarily enlarged as her head shot up to look at Robert. He just smirked to himself and looked away. 

Amanda was the first to start. "I am involved in Oliver's murder."

"Lie"

"Lie"