(7){M}

She leaned you up against your door and begun kissing you. You of course returned it, and soon you both were locked in a make out session. It felt right, but you both clearly wanted more.

While continuing to kiss Lena, you opened up your door behind your back and walked to the bed, where she proceeded to push you back onto it.

"Just relax Y/N." She said, as she undid your belt and removed your pants and underwear. "Wow, I didn't expect it to be that big!"

She licked your member, edging you to want more. "L-Lena, please."

She giggled as you saw her head go down on your crotch, her mouth felt perfect.

This continues for a couple minutes, until you begin to feel bad that you hadn't returned the favor.

"My turn now Lena." You said, switching positions. You started kissing her while removing her jacket and shirt, leaving her bra and chronal accelerator. "So, I cannot remove this then."

"S-sorry, we can't."

"It's fine, can't have you disappearing can we?" You remove her bra, exposing her breasts, you begun massaging and sucking them.

"There aren't too big but-"

"They belong to the person I love don't they?" She nodded in response, blushing. "Then they're perfect to me."

You soon left Lena's chest, and moved down, removing her pants and panties. Coming back up to her face, you rubbed her vagina while kissing her lips.

You could hear her muffled moans and deiced to go back down and pleasure her orally.

This lasted for several minutes until she began to climax, moaning louder.

"Oh fuck Y/N, i'm going to-"She released her warm liquids onto your face, you looked up to her blushing looking back.

"Ready to go further?" You asked.

She nodded, you came up to her face and kissed Lena as you inserted yourself into her.

You exchanged tongues as you thrusted into her, as you gained some speed you disconnected from her lips.

Her moans and your groans became louder as you both approached your climaxes.

"Lena, i'm about to-" She unexpectedly pulled you into a kiss and wrapped her legs around you as you reached your climax.

You released your seed deep into her while she came as well.

The two of you disconnected and laid next to each other. She broke the silence, "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." You responded, pulling her against you.

You both soon fell asleep in each others arms, forgetting all about tomorrows mission, not setting any kind of alarm.

A/N:

That was my first lemon, so what do you think. Also the female version will be almost the exact same so you don't need to read it if you don't want to, but I seriously need some feedback on this, idk wat im doing.

-Seal