(9)

A/N: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS. This might get kinda dark, so yeah you've been warned.....

Cold, the room was unknown to your covered eyes. Your legs were bound by rope to the chair you were currently occupying, your hands still in the uncomfortable handcuffs. You had no clue how long you were out but you felt the Talon ship lightly rock in the sea. You thought you knew what was coming, interrogation, but Talon had other plans for you.

The bag over your head was suddenly ripped away, leaving you face to face with the last person you wanted to see right now, Reaper.

"H-how?" You asked up, anger boiling up inside of you.

"It's difficult to contain a ghost, you think the UN would have known better." He answered in a raspy voice, "Now I think I owe you a few punches to the face."

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Ah, but you didn't, you let the anger get to you, just like I knew you would. Your mother wouldn't be very proud of you."

"Fuck yo-" Before you could finish your insult you were popped in the face by the masked mercenary.

"Now, I don't think your in a position to be saying things like that."

"What do you want from me?"

"Your help of course, but we have ways of getting that. But first we have to break you. I'd love to do it myself, but Widowmaker has taken a certain liking to you." The door behind Reaper opened, allowing Widow to come in, "It seems shes here, I'll be leaving you two alone then."

"Bonjour, chérie." Widowmaker said, as Reaper left the room.

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Well you see, I may have a small crush on you." Widow said as she sat on your lap, her legs crossed. "I was hoping you might return it.." 

"The feeling ain't mutual, sorry to disappoint."

"It's like that, huh? Don't worry, you'll soon be mine." She reached over to a nearby table, picking up two nails. "I'm sorry, chérie."

"For wha- AHHHH!" Suddenly a nail was drove into your thigh, all the way through and down into the chair.

"Shhh," She said whilst caressing your face with the back of her hand, "This will be over soon." 

Another was driven into your other leg, "AHH! FUCK."

"This hurts me as much as it hurts you." Jumper cables were picked up by Widowmaker, the other ends on a car battery on the table.

"Y-your fucked up, y-you know t-that."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," she attached the cables onto the nails, shocking your body.

You shook crazily, your muscles spasming in unthinkable ways. The pain shocked through your whole body. 

The cables were soon taken off, relief filled most of your body. You knew you had to stay strong, and not break. You had to. For Overwatch. For Lena.

"I-its gonna take a bit more than that to break me."

"We have more."

~

Your body ached in pain, in almost every-way and place imaginable. Cuts and bruises covered you. You couldn't forget, over and over again you thought to yourself who you were.

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I work for Overwatch and I love Lena Oxton.

Throwing you off the chair, two Talon troops pulled you down a long corridor.

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I work for Overwatch and I love Lena Oxton. 

You were put onto a metal table, facing upwards towards bright lights and robotic arms.

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I work for Overwatch and I love Lena Oxton.

Your arms and legs were bound to the cold table, while earphones were placed on your ears.

The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I work for Overwatch and I love Lena Oxton. 

The robotic arms came down, slicing open and inserting themselves into your head. The pain was unbearable.

The enemies of Talon must be eliminated.  I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I work for Overwatch and I love Lena Oxton. The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I love Lena Oxton. The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. I'm (Y/N), I love Lena Oxton. The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. I love Lena Oxton. The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. Lena Oxton. The enemies of Talon must be eliminated. Lena

Lena