Chapter 1: Alpha position

RAVEN P.O.V

"GET OUT!"

I heard sage yell and then the slam of a door. A crying Roman ran into the living room and straight into my arms.

"Rome, what's wrong?"

I ask and she looks up at me.

"He did it again."

She whispers as she tries to hold back her tears. Hyde sat next to me and she scooted over so rome could have a seat. Brody was on my right and Brandon and Joshua were across from us.

"H-he hates me!"

Rome cried as she leaned into me. She always looked up to sage. She wanted to be close with him but he was always so..... mean.

"Rome he dosent hate you."

Hyde whispered to her and Rome looked up.

"Yes he does. Now he's up there with another slut instead of his mate!"

Rome yells and everyone sighs.

"Just let him be. He'll see the error of his ways when his mate comes and smacks him over the head."

Joshua, or Josh said. We all nodded in agreement. But I still felt bad for that poor soul who is to be his mate.

"What is it you asked him?"

Brody, my twin, asked her and she looked up at him.

"I asked him to help me with an assignment. It was to do a report on someone I looked up to and I chose him. But apparently he didn't think it was a good idea."

She says and Brody stands up with her.

"We'll help with your homework."

Brandon, my second oldest brother, said as he walked into the living room.

"Thanks guys."

Rome said as she wiped her tears from her eyes.

"No problem noodle."

Brandon said and we all giggled.

"I told you not to call me that!"

Rome yelled back as she playfully slapped his chest.

"I'm sorry Ramen."

He says and we all laugh.

"That's it! Your dead!"

Rome said and Brandon ran away with her chasing after her. Poor guy is going to feel the wrath of Romen. Brody smiled as he took his seat next to me.

"What are we going to do about sage?"

Hyde asked and everyone looked around at each other.

"Raven, didn't you spend most of your teen years training around the packs?"

Josh asked and I nodded.

"Yes I did. I'm the best out of all of them. So what?"

I ask as I have no clue where this is going.

"Challenge him for alpha position. When you win give the position to Brandon."

He said and I nodded.

"Well you forget dear brother, the result of loosing is banishment. I'll become Rouge if I don't win."

I tell him and he nods.

"We will be with you, always. If you go Rouge, we go Rouge."

Brody said and I smiled.

"Thanks guys."