Chapter 8: Shower

Raven P.O.V

I stood there looking at my mate. He walked up to me as if I let him in.

"Wh.... ho....."

I studdered as he walked closer to me. He smirked as he gripped my hips through my cloths.

"Do I make you nervous?"

He asked me and I looked up at him.

I'm gonna have some fun with this.

"Well kaden."

I tell him and his eyes flash black but then back to brown. I smiled and he leaned forward. I felt slight buldge against my leg. I lent forward and his lips met mine. My hands slid up and down his chest as I walked forward.

I slipped my hands around his back while I unlocked the door. His hands went to my butt and he squeezed it. I gasped as I shoved him out the door.

He gasps as he lands on his butt on the floor. I smirk as I slammed the door and lock it again.

"You don't know I can get back in there!"

He yells and I smirk.

"Not unless you want me to not stay with you tonight. I'll go and sleep in the woods again!"

I yell and I hear a whimper from the other side of the door.

"Please no. Just let me in there. I'll put up the shower curtain. The one that's not see through."

Kaden pleads and I sigh. I unlock the door and he walks in. He puts up a black shower curtain and turns his back to me.

I strip down, making sure he dosent turn around. I hope in the shower and get the water to the correct temperature.

"Can I turn around?"

He asks as I stand under the water.

"Yes."

I yell and I hear him walk around a little.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

I ask him as I look through all his shampoo. He has a coconut scent, a mint scent, and many more.

"I just want to be able to- hey what's this?"

He asks and I furrow my eyebrows as I lather my brown hair in coconut shampoo.

"What do you mean?"

I ask and he chuckles. I hear his footsteps approach the shower. I wash out the shampoo as he holds over the side of the shower...

My black lacey underwear and bra.

"W-wha."

I studder as a blush overcomes my face.

"I can only wait till I see you in this."

He says and I gasp as he moves the shower curtain and steps in. His chest looks so hard, yet soft. His 8 pack is well defined and his biceps are large but not to burly. His hair hangs over his eyes, just a little bit, as the water hits it.

I cover myself with my hands and he growls lowly. Both is approval and disapproval.

"Don't hide yourself from me. I am your mate, and I am allowed to see all of you."

He says softly. I can hear a soft Irish accent in his voice what makes my woof purr. He tried to take my arm away from my chest but I hold it there.

"Why won't you let me see you?"

He asks and I blush.

"I-im not ready."

I tell him and he nods.

"You can see all of me."

He says and I nod. But I never looked below the waist. All I can see is a well defined V line.

"I promise I won't take advantage of you or loose control."

He says and I slowly remove my arms away from my body. He takes my hands and just holds them.

I relish in the feeling of the sparks we share.

"Wash me."

I tell him and he looks at me confused.

"If your gonna stand here you might as well do something."

I tell him and he nods. I turn my back to him as he squirts some conditioner on his hands.

He begins to rub it in and I lean against his warm body. He smile as he rubs it into my head.

"RAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEENNNNNNN!"

I hear someone yells and i jump. That someone sounds like Brandon. Kaden growls and holds me closer to him. The sudden yell must have made both of us jump. As a result he went into a natural and instinctive protective state.

"Kaden."

I whisper and he looks down at me. His eyes are gold, not brown.

"It's okay."

I whisper to him and he pecks my lips.

"What is it?!"

I shout out to Brody as I rinse out my hair. Kaden is getting the shampoo put in his hair. His eyes are back to brown and I smiled.

"It's Romen."

He yelled back and I sighed.

"What's wrong with her?"

I asked as my hair finished rinsing out. Kaden pecked my lips befor I got out.

"She met some of the other wolves that are her age. Well, it's hard to explain."

He says as I look for a towel.

"Kaden where are the towels?"

I ask and he pokes his soapy head out of the shower.

"Under the sink."

He says and I smile as he goes back into the shower. I begin to dry myself and get dressed.

"Kaden?"

I ask him as I hold a towel to my chest.

"Hmm?"

He asks and I sigh.

"Can I borrow your shirt?"

I ask him as I look towards the shower.

"Go ahead."

He says and I throw it over my head.

"Thank you."

I tell him and I walk out of the bathroom.

"Turn around Brody."

I tell him as I walk out. I walk out and run to the closet. I throw on some jeans and walk out.

Time to go see what Rome managed to do now.