Chapter 7: Family

"Do we have to as well?"

Romen asked as she looked up at me. I smiled down at her and looked back to kaden.

"They will have to eventually."

He says and I nod.

"My wolf seems restless raven. She can't stop telling me to the pack house."

Hyde says and I nod.

"We should go then."

I tell them and they nod. I take Kaden's hand in mine as he leads us all to the pack house.

When we get there kaden walks right in. I see a large living room to our right. It has white walls with a stone tile fireplace. The floor is a grey arpet with two white couches in an 'L' shape. There is a glass coffee table between them. There are two white leather chairs on the other side of the table. There is a flat screen TV above the fire place. There are windows on either side of the fire place. The grey curtains look beautiful in contrast with the white walls.

Sitting in the chairs are a beautiful young blonde girl and next to her in the other chair is a blonde boy. Sitting on the couch is a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes are fixed on Hyde, and hyde's eyes are fixed on him.

"Mate."

The guy says as he and Hyde run into each other's arms.

"Mate!"

Hyde cried as she held him. He nestled his face in her neck as he inhaled her scent.

"Dean, congratulations."

Kaden says as he pats hyde's mates shoulder.

"Congrats Hyde." Rome said as she smiled. Hyde looked down at her as she laid her head on dean's chest. Dean laid his head on her's  as they both smiled.

"Well hello there. I'm sam, the sister of idiot, doufus and butthead."

Sam, the blonde girl said as he pointed to each guy. Kaden was idoit, Dean was doufus and the blonde guy was butthead.

"Hello I'm raven Blake and these are my siblings."

I said and everyone's eyes widened.

"The blakes!?"

They all screamed and I flinched. Kaden pulled me in and kissed my cheek.

"Ouch and yes."

Brody said and Sam's eyes went up in love. Oh great, a fan girl.

"Sam dont."

The blonde guy said and Sam walked out of the room.

"I'm matt the middle child."

Matt, the blonde guy, said and we shook hands.

"Do you play football?"

Brandon asked and Matt nodded.

"Sweet!"

Brody yelled and all three of them left the room.

"Why don't you go find sam and hang with her?"

I asked Rome and she nodded and ran off. Soon after I heard a loud shriek.

"LET'S DO YOUR MAKEUP!"

Sam yelled and I heard Roman screen for help. A slamming door soon met our ears. I couldn't help but smile.

Dean and Hyde left the room some time ago. Josh and Nicole began to look around.

"Kaden what do we do now?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Now I lead you back up to our room and we go to sleep."

He said and the word 'our' stuck out to me more than it should have.

"I can tell by the look on your face that your scared. I'll protect you, let the walls fall down and break on me. Lay you head on my chest, let me help you forget. Your wall need to brake, break on me." (Country song reference)

He said and I scoffed.

"Kaden I don't need to break till I'm at my breaking point."

I tell him and he sighs and leads me upstairs. We go back into his room where I see a newly placed window.

"Kaden-"

I was cut off by his phone going off.

"Yellow."

He said into the phone as he stood up and began to pace the room. I sighed and fell back onto his bed. It's so soft!

'Unlike what our mate will be.'

Light says and I mentally gasped at her.

'Your a horny bitch.'

I tell her and she laughs.

'Ya but so are you. Just not the horny part.'

She says and I mentally sigh. I roasted myself.

'Know what, screw you!'

I tell her and block her out. I turn back to kaden to see black eyes and a tense jaw.

"You will do no such thing! She's mine and mine alone! Touch her. Look at her. Fucking think about her and I'll kill you!"

Kaden yelled into the phone before snapping it over his knee. I gasped and he looked towards me.

He jumped on me and pulled me up with him. He sat on the bed with me straddling him. But he soon pushed me off and he shifted into a large grey, brown, and white wolf.

He jumped back on the bed and laid on top of me. His head was on my chest and his tail hung off the bed. He was a huge wolf. Luckily he didn't put all his weight on me.

I began to stroke his head and he closed his eyes. We laid in silence as I stroked his ears and head. It was over an hour before he shifted back.

"We must protect our mate."

Both kaden and his wolf said at the same time. I slowly got up and walked towards his tall naked form. His back was to me.

"Kaden."

I whispered as I laid a hand on his bear shoulder blade. He turned and looked at me.

He gripped my hips and pulled me closer to his body. I laid my hands on his chest as we held me to his body.

"Why don't we go take a shower?"

Kaden asked and I looked up at him shocked.

"What do you mean we?"

I asked him and he smiled.

"We. It's a noun that is the plural version of us. In other words you, raven, and me, kaden, take a shower, where you clean your body, togeather."

He said with a know it all look. I scoffed and dashed into the bathroom.

"As if!"

I shout through the door and I heard him chuckle. He left his room and I was about to begin to strip down when a door opened. It wasn't the door I came through though, it was a hidden door.

"Miss me baby?"