chapter 13: Death and a mystery

Raven

Kaden growls and moves so he is in front of Hyde and dean. I move to stand in front of rome and sam. Josh moves to protect Nicole and all the other alphas stand and growl. Luna alex was shielded by Xander and Altaïr. Derek even stood and growled.

Brandon, Mark, and adem burst through the doors with their teeth barred. Demitri only laughed at this.

"What do you want Demitri?"

Henry growled and Demitri rolled his eyes. He did glare at Altaïr though.

"I came for three things. One, Luna alex, two, Kaden's land, and three, I came for your lives."

Demitri said as Rome screamed. I saw the brown haired girl drag her towards Demitri. Rome screamed and thrashed around.

The girl held a silver knife to Romen's throat. Rome imeaditly stopped thrashing and stood still.

"Good job Elise. Tyler what do you think of her?"

Demitri said to the girl and Guy. Tyler moved forward and gripped Romen's chin. He slammed his lips onto her's and a very scary growl was heard.

The growl came from Adem. It was a mate growl. With one that scary it could only mean one thing. Adam's wolf had complete control and his wolf was protecting his mate.

"Let go of my mate!"

Adem roared so loud I think the building shook.

"No I choose her!"

Tyler yelled and adem lunged at him. But Tyler got him in a head lock. He put one hand on the left side of Adam's chin and his other hand on the right side on his temple.

"No!"

Rome screamed as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"One move! One move from any of you and I will take this man's life!"

Tyler shouted while Demitri and Elise had smiles on their faces. How heartless are they?!

"Please, j-just let h-him go."

Rome begged and Tyler only smirked.

"Wrong move."

Tyler said as he snapped Adam's neck.

"NOOOOO!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Rome screamed as she fell to her knees, holding her head as tears fell down her head. All of the alphas lunged at him.

Demitri, Elise, and Tyler all threw down a smoke bomb and made their escape. By the time the smoke cleared we see Rome kneeling by Adam's body holding it.

Brandon, Brody, Joshua, Hyde, and I all run to her. She falls into me as she cries her eye out. She has Adam's head resting on her lap.

But then my world begins to go black. Rome closes her eyes and I follow in suit. Time for another visit with Ares and the moon goddess.

I awake back in the forest at the power pack. I sit up and look around. Ares and the moon goddess, whom I'm calling Luna from now on, are smiling. I see Rome and adem hugging one another. I smile as I watch them.

"Here you go Raven. I think Kaden should be here as well."

Ares said and I hear a soft thud. I turn around to see kaden running towards me. He tackles me in a hug and I fall to the ground.

"Your okay! You okay!"

He says as he peppers my face in kisses. I giggle as we stand up.

"Kaden, meet Luna and ares. Luna and ares, meet kaden my mate."

I tell them and they smile. Kaden looks up and imeaditly bows his knee and shows his neck to them.

"Ares, Luna of Lunas."

He addressed them and Luna chuckled.

"Rise my son. Their is no need."

Ares said and kaden rose. He pulled me into his side and kissed my temple.

"Why am I here, if you don't mind me asking?"

Kaden says as he keeps his eyes on me. I can tell he's scared to look at Luna or Ares.

"You can look at me dear. And the reason your here is for me to reveal something that no one ever told you."

Luna says and kaden nods. I hold his hand as the image around us fades into another.

This image is of a room. The room has a large white bed in the middle. There are towels everywhere and someone is screaming in pain. A group of women surround her.

The door slams open to reveal Demitri. He looks worried as he runs up to the bed. The women move and I see a beautiful women that has the same hair color as kaden.

The woman screams out one more time and the cry of a baby is heard.

"A boy. What shall he be called my lady?"

A lady asks as she wraps the wailing baby in a blanket. The lady on the bed screams again and another cry is heard.

"Another boy. But.... she's crowning again!"

Another lady yells and the woman on the bed screams out in pain. Another cry is heard.

"Another boy! Triplets my lady!"

A woman yelled and the lady on the bed smiles.

"The first one shall be called Mickey. The second shall be called Kace. The third shall be called Tyler."

The lady on the bed says and everyone smiles. The image fades into another one. This one appears to be 3 years later.

Each of the boys are running around. Kace looks a lot like kaden. Mickey looks somewhat like alpha Mark. Then Tyler is Tyler.

Screams are heard from outside and the door burst open. I see all the boys run to the lady who birthed them.

A large black wolf stood there and a dark brown wolf about the same size stood next to him.

The lady screamed and picked up the nearest child who happened to be tyler. The lady ran out without a second thought. Kace and Mickey sit there crying.

Soon two women, who I recognize on the last love and fear lunas, walk in and pick up the boys. They each hush them and each boy falls asleep on them.

The image fades back to the Forrest. When I can see again Rome and adem are gone.

"What, what was that?"

Kaden asked clearly shocked.

"That kaden was you and your brothers. I can not reveal all at the moment. But you are the son of Demitri Mills. I will leave you two to put the dots togeather."

Ares said and we looked to luna. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off.

"HEY! YO! ARES WHEN I FIND YOU YOUR A DEAD GOD! YOU ATE MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

A man yells and ares sighs.

"Back to the present you go."

He says before he slaps up back to reality. Both kaden and I look at each other and sigh.

'Go my children. Find Rome and Adem, for he is alive.'