Chapter 2: fight

RAVEN P.O.V

"Change of time. The battle is now!"

Sage yells as he stomps outside towards me. Behind him was beta Liam and some of the pack warriors.

"Sage what the heck man! You can't do that!"

Brandon yelled and two pack warriors tackled him down. I gasped as the others tackled Brody and Josh. They put Hyde and Rome into head locks. There were still 4 warriors, sage, and Liam left.

"Raven Blake has challenged alpha Sage for the alpha position. Alpha Sage has changed the battle to here and now. Fight!"

Liam yelled and I shifted right away. Sage stayed in human form as I jumped at him. He lifted his arms up and grabbed my sides. He threw me across the yard and into a tree.

I yelped in pain as I fell to the ground. I stood back up and he shifted into his black wolf. His wolf towered over my 4,9 wolf by at least a foot.

We ran towards each other and jumped once we were close enough. My paw went to scrape across his face but he hit it away with his paw. That left and opening for my other paw to swipe across his eye.

I scratched across his left eye and he let out a yelp of pain. But my victory was short lived when I felt a stinging pain on my stomach.

I looked down to see 3 scratch marks across my stomach. I looked back up at sage and did a trick the prison pack made me learn.

I backed up and ran back towards him. When I was a few feet away I jumped and did a 180 degree spin. I tried to kick him in the face but my leg was met with his powerful jaws.

I fell to the ground on my side. I felt a few ribs Crack under all the force. It's time to use the trick the love pack made me learn.

I pinned my ears back and sage stood over me. He growled, thinking I submitted to him. But I growled louder and bit his stomach.

He yelped in pain and jumps off me. I kick him into a tree and he hits the ground. I dash over to him and he does the same to me.

We meet in the middle and I bite his sholder. He yelps out in pain and scratches me with his hind legs. I look down as I feel blood drip down my side. I growl in pain and let go of his shoulder.

But next thing I know I'm pinned under the Warriors who are now in wolf form. I tried to shake them off but more and more come in. I'm soon dog piled under at least 25 men.

Sage shifts back and I take a look at all the damage I've caused. He has 3 large scratch marks on his left cheek that goes from the top cheek bone to his jaw line. His stomach has a bite mark that is gushing blood. His sholder is bleeding pretty bad as well. His ribs are black and blue and his whole body has scratches and bruises over it.

The guards get off me and sage orders me to shift. I look down at my body to see that my leg has a huge bite mark. My whole stomach is black, blue, and red. The scratch marks on my stomach are bleeding out. My sides have 2 long gashes on each side. My whole body is bruised and has cuts all over it.

"I alpha Sage Blake banish you, Raven Blake, Romen Blake, Brody Blake, Joshua Blake, Hyde Blake, and Brandon Blake from the power pack."

He says and Roman screams in pain. Brody falls to his knees holding his head. Josh passes out while Hyde begins to cry. Brandon yells in pain as he falls to his knees. I am stilled in shock as all of my pack bonds shattered like glass meeting a sledge hammer.

Sage walks off as if he didn't have any wounds at all. Liam walks up to me and glares at me.

"If it were up to me you all would be killed on the spot. But sadly, I have to let you heal up and pack your bags. As soon as your healed you are to leave this land and never return. I beta Liam, agree with alpha Sage's banishment."

He says and I nod. The guards let everyone else go and they run to me. My wolf has already began healing me but I will need a pack doctor.

"Brody carry her to the pack doctor. Hyde you go with her. Josh and I will pack her bags."

Brandon said and Brody picked me up. Hyde threw her jacket over my bare body as Brody began to run to the doctor.

When we arrived they got me into a room where they bandaged up my wounds. Less than 2 hours later Rome, Josh, and Brandon came into my room with all of our bags.

I got dressed in some jeans and a white Hoodie with black Kombat boots on. Everyone took turns changing into proper attire.

We all had to fit our cloths into one large backpack that Roman could carry. We didn't have a lot of stuff but we had what we needed.

We walked towards the border where we all took hands. We stepped over the border and into Rouge territory.

"We should shift. And by we I mean Brandon, Hyde, Josh, and me. You need to heal still."

Brody says and I nod. They all go behind trees and shift into their wolves. Body's wolf is brown with brown eyes. Hyde's is a dark brown with light brown highlights. Brandon's is completely dark brown while Josh's is completely light brown. My wolf is brown but with green eyes, that's how you tell me and Brody apart.

'Romen climb on my back and raven climb onto Brandon's.'

Brody mind linked us using our Sibling mind link. I nodded and climbed onto Brandon. Rome climbed onto Brody and held onto his fur. She ducked down low to his body.

I did the same with Brandon and we all broke into a run away from sage and his pack. We are now rouges.

We are now rouges.

We are now.... rouges.