Chapter 3: Rouges

Raven p.o.v

'We need to set up camp here. Get off so we can shift.'

Brandon said though our mind link. Rome and I climbed off and they shifted. We handed them their cloths and they put them on.

"This is a good camp sight."

I said as I looked around. There was a waterfall near us and lots of trees. The wildlife around here seemed plentiful and there was shade.

"Okay. Brody, raven go get food. Hyde, josh, go get sticks for a shelter and fire. Romen go clean out the ground for the shelter. Preferably between the small group of trees over there. I will patrol the area and mark it as taken."

Brandon said and we all agreed. Brody and I stripped and shifted behind trees and Rome took out cloths.

My wolf was brown with green eyes and Brody's wolf was brown with brown eyes.

'Your ready?'

'Absolutely.'

We mind link then we bolt off. We hunt for most of the afternoon. By the time the sun sets we already have 4 deer, 2 moose, 1 bear, and 8 rabbits.

We drag each one back to our camp. When we get there it looks amazing. The shelter Rome made had stick walls and a stick roof. Leaves were tied together and tied to the roof for better roofing. The walls had stones stacked up on the walls to block out the wind. The ground was all the debris from where the fire was.

The fire had stones around it with the sticks stacked up in the middle. The fire was big and we had a bunch of sticks for wood.

Brody and I dragged in each kill and laid it next to the shelter. We shifted back and got dressed. I walked over to the bear and began to skin it.

I let one of my wolf claws extend so I could skin the pelt off the bear. After about an hour the bear was skinned and gutted. Brody and Hyde cleared the debris out of the shelter so I could lay the bear pelt in it.

"While that meat is cooking you should tan the underside. This way it will stay in good condition and won't stink up the place."

Brandon said and I nodded. I placed some rocks over the fire and laid the pelt on top of them. The pelt hung over the fire so it also kept the smoke down.

After about an hour the hide was finished tanning and I placed it in the shelter. Rome sat on it and smiled.

"It's warm, it will make a good floor."

She said and we all smiled.

"Meats done."

Josh called out and we all got some meat. We ate around the fire until we heard a twig snap. Our heads snapped toward the sound. We all stood up in a flash and Romen moved behind me. We all entered a protective stance.

"Show yourself."

Brandon said using his alpha voice. All of us have alpha tone but it's not as strong as sage's.

Two people came out. One had light brown hair and blue eyes. The other had light blue hair with black tips; she had brown eyes. The girl was short, around 5,1 or 5,2. The guy was maybe 5,8 or 5,9.

I noticed how Josh visibly relaxed as he and the girls eyes met. The girl was hiding behind the guy and Josh growled. He growled.

"Get away from my mate."

Josh growled and the guy put his hands up in surrender and stepped away from the girl. Josh ran up to the girl and pulled her into his chest.

"Mine."

He growled as he buried his face in the girls neck. She hugged him back tighter and they both soon pulled away. Josh kept his arm around her waist so she would be at his side.

"I'm Joshua Blake. And you are mate?"

Josh asked and the girl and the guy gasped. Perfect, news got out to the rouges.

"Blake, as in power pack Blake?"

She asked and we all nodded. She smiled and blushed. Josh chuckled as she tried to hide her face in his chest.

"Nicole, Nicole grant."

The girl said and we all relaxed as she was Josh's mate.

"And you are?"

Hyde asked as he pointed to the guy. The guy sent her a small smile as he stood there.

"I'm mark, mark kane."

The guy said and we all shook hands. Rome still hid behind me, scared out of her mind.

Mark smiled and kneeled down on the ground so he was closer to her hight. Rome maybe 14 but she was rather short.

"I'm mark, and you are?"

Mark asked and Rome looked at me. I nodded and she sent mark a smile.

"Romen, but call me rome."

She said as she shook marks hand. He smiled as he stood back up.

"I'm raven, that's Hyde, Brody AKA my twin, Brandon, And josh."

I tell him as I point to everyone. He nods and we all sit around the fire again.

"We need to add you guys to our Sibling bond. Repeat after me,"

Brody said as he, nicole and mark stood.

"I Nicole grant and mark kane Promise to never leave the Blake siblings on price of sibling banishment."

Brody said and both of them repeated him. They then slit there palms and pressed them together with each of us.

After they both pressed there hand to Romen's we felt there presence in our minds.

"Welcome to our group."

I tell them and we hand them some meat. After they finished eating we all went into the shelter. Brody, Brandon, Hyde, and I all shifted into our wolves.

"Why did you guys shift?"

Mark asks us as we lay in the shelter.

'Rome can't shift yet so we do this to keep her warm.'

Hyde replies and mark nods.

"Should I shift?"

Mark asks and we all look at each other.

'Why not. Josh and Nicole, are you guys staying outside?'

I ask into the link as mark goes and shifts behind a tree

"Hold on!"

I hear Nicole yell back and I roll my wolf eyes. Mark comes back into view as a light brown wolf. Brandon's wolf is dark brown, almost black. Hyde's wolf is brown with light brown here and there. My wolf is completely brown with black here and there. Brody's is the same and Josh's wolf is almost a gold color with red tint.

Mark comes in and lays next to me. Romen is in the middle of us, using Brandon as a pillow. Hyde is on her right and I am on her left. Brody is by her feet and mark is next to me.

Soon I spot Josh's wolf and Nicole's wolf. Nicole wolf is black with grey spots. They come in and Nicole lays next to Hyde with her head facing Josh. Josh is laying between Brody and Hyde; kind of at an angle.

"Good night guys."

Romen says and we all send good night back through the link.

We were all asleep until we heard the growls of wolves. And this was no Rouge, no, it was a beta.