Chapter 6: Exposed

Raven p.o.v

I took one more look around the room. I spotted a window and outside it was a tree. It was my escape.

I bolted up from where we were sitting and made a mad dash for the window. I made it to the window and ramed my shoulder through it.

As the glass broke I felt myself fall to the ground. So I shifted mid air and landed on my feet. I began my mad dash through the unknown forest.

I heard hard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw a huge whute, grey, and black wolf. Kaden.

I urged myself to go faster but it was so use. I was tacked to the ground by kaden. We both shifted and looked into one another's eyes.

"Why did you run mate?"

Kaden asked me and I growled at him.

"I don't want a mate."

I growl at him and his expression is one of pain, sadness, and loneliness. He gets off me as he growls.

"Who is it?"

He asks and I furrow my eyebrows. His back is to me as his shoulders heave up and down.

"What?"

I ask him as I stand.

"Who is the other guy?"

He asks as he dosent face me. I roll my eyes as I stand my ground.

"There is no other guy."

I tell him and he scoffs and turn to face me.

"Hasn't your wolf spoken to you? Hasn't she tried to force you to give into the mate bond?"

He asked as he walked towards me. He tried to grab my shoulders but I pushed his hands away.

"She has and I resisted."

I tell him and he looks down.

"Why are you resisting?"

He asks me and I growl at him.

"Because the last time I was near an alpha I was raped! I was abused!"

I shout then cover my mouth with my hand. Kaden looks up and his eyes are black.

"Who was it? I will tear them apart."

Kaden growls and I sigh. Tears began to fill my eyes but I blinked them back.

I am stronger than this.
Don't show any emotion.
Do not cry.
No emotion.
Tears.

Tears began to fall as I fell to my knees. Kaden ran up and hugged me. I found comfort in the sparks that flew between us. I cried onto his shoulder and he held me.

"You want to know something?"

He asked me and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"What?"

I asked as I wiped the tears from my cheeks. Kaden took his hand and wiped them as well.

"All I've ever wanted to do was hold you. To love you. To call you mine."

He whispers as he holds me closer to him. I smile as he cups my cheek with his big hands.

"Kaden, I've been strong for to long."

I tell him and he nods. His eyes are back to there normal brown.

"I know. Rest now."

He whispers and another scent fills my nose. It was of sea salt and freshly baked cookies.

"Alpha."

A male said as he walks out from behind a tree. He was tall, lean, and had black hair. Kaden growled a protective growl as he covered me with more of his body.

"What is it adem?"

Kaden growled out and Adam turned his back to us.

"One of the Rouges are going crazy looking for your mate. He claims to be her twin."

Adam says and I sigh.

"Oh and here."

Adam says as he throws a pair of shorts over his shoulder. He also throws a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. Kaden stands up and puts his shorts on. He then stands in front of me so I can get dressed.

Once I'm dressed kaden takes my hand and leads me back to the house. When we leave the Forrest I see Rome and Hyde sitting on the steps.

"There she is!"

Rome yells as she runs to me. I see Brody and mark in wolf from run to me as well. Brandon and Hyde begin to walk over as Nicole and Josh engulf me in a hug from behind.

"We thought we lost you."

Rome said as he tightened her grip around my waist. I smiled and hugged her back. She pulled away and Brody and Brandon came up and rubbed themselves against me. I smiled and kissed the top of their heads.

"Never do that again!"

Hyde says as he captures me in her death drip. I hug her back and she let's go.

"You had us all worried."

Mark said as he gave me a hug. Kaden growled and pulled me against his chest.

"Mine. You are a unmated male that's not related to Raven."

Kaden said as he growls into my neck. I kissed his forehead and he pulls away.

I smiled as he took my hand in his.

"I think it's time you meet my family."

Kaden says and I gulp. Oh no, his family.