I

P R O L O G U E

charlotte

"Balor"

"Nope" I shook my head, while I brushed my fingers through my blonde hair in frustration. I looked at the orange haired woman standing In front.

"Baron" she suggested another.

"Nope" I stared at her weirdly. no offence to him but, not my type..

"Oh I got a good one,Rollins," she pointed at me like Ive won the women's championship again.

"Becky, he cheated on his girlfriend. No" I stated and rolled my eyes.

"But the nudes" she smirked, "they were leaked. So you can be prepared"

"Did you hear what people say about it tho?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh yeah true" she chuckled, and I did the same.

"Never mind. What about..? Ambrose?" My orange haired Bestfriend walked back and fourth in my locker room.

"No! Becky he just got a girlfriend" I laughed at her but made sure she got that I was being serious about it.

She shrugs, "meh its Ambrose you gonna get slays anyways."

I sighed at how my Bestfriend is.

"Sheamus?"

"No. Dad doesn't like him" I bluntly told her.

"Why not? He the bro" Becky said.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Well, I got it! Corey graves!" Becky suggested.

"Mmmm, that's a good one,"he's not bad, "But I don't think dad will approve, he's not a wrestler" I told her.

"Hold on it has to be a wrestler! You have to marry a wrestler?" she pulled a frown.

I nodded at her confused and slightly disappointed face, "Yep and fast."

"Don't you think it's stupid that he's forcing you to marry someone? A wrestler! A WWE wrestler?! Current?" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I dont know why but I can't change anything he wants me to fulfill."

"Can you not say no?" She frowned and took a seat right next to me. I shuffled so I faced her.

"No. Now help me chose hurry up, I need to marry them. ASAP." I hurried her, sitting up.

"Ahh" she thought for a while,"roman reigns"

"No becky, he's married." I disagreed back to her.

"Oh but he packing" she smirked and pulled a wink at me.
I smiled and let her continue, I didn't want or had an opinion on her comment.

"Oh gosh I got it! Why didn't I think of him it's perfect!" She jumped up from her seat in surprise.

"Come on who? Spill it Becky!" I stood up next to her.

"Okay," she cleared her throat like she was about to make a speech. She looked straight into my eyes, "A. J Styles."