VI

charlotte

My eyes shot open from the music of the morning radio that played outside of the bedroom, my dad again.

I rubbed my eyes a couple times to clear my vision, to wake myself up.

I turned around, halting myself realising that AJ was sleeping ever so quietly next to me.

I turned back, realising for a second that I just spent the night in a bed with him. My legs moved under the covers as I felt really bare.

Okay no sexual thoughts Charlotte, no please.

I felt the hotness in my cheeks as I slowly turned around again, I gazed at the side of his face and smiled.

Why is he such a good man?

Im grateful.

He all of a sudden shuffled to his right so he faced me, I quickly moved back as I was almost about to kiss him.

Once it was clear that he wasn't going to wake up, I laid on my arm again, watching him.

This man. Is amazing.

I wish I could find someone as amazing or could I say..As phenomenal as him.

A strand of his hair covered his eyes, I slowly move my finger forward and slowly swiped it out of his face.

A loud thud was heard from outside, I quickly shot over towards the door, thinking that something bad happened.

Music played for a few seconds by itself which began to get me, but after a few seconds I heard my dad's voice singing happily to the song again. I let out a sigh of relief as I turned to AJ again.

He started to move again as I quickly respond by pretending to sleep again with my back facing him like before.

I closed my eyes as I could only hear, AJ woke up. I felt and heard the shuffling of the blanket and his morning groan.

I felt his hand touch my arm, "Charlotte?" He shook me a little.

I decided to not respond and stay still. He didn't comment on anything as I felt him move in the bed.

The sound of his phone on charge being unplugged filled my ears, he unlocked his phone and I heard him type fast on his phone.

I heard the sound of his Twitter Page being refreshed as more notifications came on.

Now was the time wheen I pretended to wake up, there was no way that I was going to wait for ages.

I repeated what I just did five mins ago, moved, rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Good morning" I heard his deep morning voice greet me.

"Morning " i replied. He smiled at me going back to his phone, he was now scrolling through his Instagram feed, only liking one or two post.

I looked down, trying to not gaze at his bare chest.

My eyes moved away as I grabbed my own phone, only to find a friendly reminder that the flight we are suppose to take is at 4pm today.

"It's almost 10 o' clock, breakfast?" He suggested.

I stared at him nodding, I was the first to hop out of bed, slipping on my slippers and tied my hair into a low ponytail.

AJ got out aswell as he walked behind me as we head to the door.

"Let's go wife" he laughed.

I let out a chuckle as I opened the door as he followed behind me.

"Morning dad" I said as I walked halfway down the hallway but I already saw him in the kitchen reading the newspaper.

"Morning guys" he happily greeted us as AJ replied.

"Breakfast!" He turned around to plate up our food.

I walked towards the dining table as aj's hand placed on my back, guiding me from behind.

I felt a sudden tug at my shorts near my butt and the touch of cold fingers on my upper thigh.

I quickly glanced to AJ in shock.

"Your shorts ran up a bit too high" he whispered in my ear and planted a kiss on my forehead, knowing that dad was looking.

I nodded as I believed him, shrugging it off of my shoulder, we went and sat down for breakfast.

We had to do all this stuff infront of my dad for show, and how are we going to do it and survive Infront of thousands? In front of all the SD superstars atleast?

Help me..