IV

charlotte

I was clearly drunk, my head was filled with dizziness as I laughed watching the pitch black sky at night with flashes of colours surrounding me.

I continued to laugh as I felt myself being picked up by someone, which made me feel really light.

My hands wrapped around his neck as I connected our lips and I kissed him deeply.

He carried me inside the house as we both laughed together, the keys rattled and I was pinned against the wall as soon as we got in the dark house. I ran my hand through his long hair gripping at it, as I heard him groan.

He pulled away from me as I felt his smirk, "I love you " he said as I kissed the man back.

My vision suddenly went black and I knew that was all a dream, what kind of dream was that? And who's this man?

I was about to open my eyes and be blinded with the sunlight before something stops me from if. I felt a weight, not super heavy nor light get dumped on my legs, blankets.

Oh please don't tell me it's one of those cliche 'AJ get on the bed otherwise we I'll get caught.'

I felt someone or something move next to me as the sound of the door was closed.

I quickly shot open my eyes, turned to my left, no one there but a pillow.

"Charlotte! AJ!" I heard my dads voice from outside shortly after as I quickly laid down a bit acting like I had just woken up, well I did. More like a sleepy wake up.

My dad barged inside without even knocking, "oh good morning sweet heart!" He smiled.

"Morning dad" I sat up against the headboard.

He looked around next to me, I followed his trail too, looking at the empty but messed up half of the bed, like someone slept there. "So where's mr styles?" He asked me.

"Me? I'd assume he went for a run or something" I guessed.

"Oh right, no wonder why the front door made a sound." He realised, "I was in the kitchen quietly making breakfast."

"Right dad," I nodded, "Just make sure that you knock next time you come in? You gave me a fright" I made up and asked him.

He nodded, "Sorry forgot. Well time for Breakfast sweetheart!"

I nodded, "alright dad I'll be out in a sec" I laid back down to stretch In bed, he gave me a warm smile and walked out.

_________

"So I've done some thinking." Dad began while I ate my breakfast.

"Yeah?" I nodded and crossed one of my legs under the table.

"A last minutes' worth of over night thinking, I'm going to plan the wedding."

"Wait what?" I put down my fork.

"Yeah I figured you're busy on the road so I'll organise and prepare everything! All you and AJ need to do is show up for dress fittings, rehearsals and the actually day!" He cheered.

"What no dad! I wanted to plan it?"

"I think it's better!"

I don't actually mind about it, I didn't really care but.. "Will you make it a good modern wedding?"

"Ofcourse I will! I have great taste." He brushed through his hair with his hand.

I gave him an unbelievable look, "mhMm"

"Yes Charlotte I'll be alright!" He ensured me like I was still 7 years old. "I'll even get you updates on what I'm doing, occasionally," he then frowned a bit.

"Maybe you should be a wedding planner, not a retired wrestler" I laughed, also picking up my fork again and poked at the food.

"Maybe I should have" he stood up and took his empty coffee mug to the sink along with his finished plate of food.

Just then the door is opened and in comes my 'fiancé'

He shut the door and saw me first under his black cap, "hey" he panted.

"AJ buddy! You're back! Breakfast time!" Dad saw him and quickly goes off into the kitchen again.

AJ smiled at him.

"He's in a good mood" I laughed.

"Yeah I can see that" he said walking up to the table, I sat facing him so I could see his whole figure.
He probably ran, he wore a black singlet and some black shorts, sneakers, black cap, drink bottle and phone in one hand and a supermarket bag of protein shake, and not to mention, he was very sweaty.

He placed the bag on the table as I saw what he got.
"Chocolate Protein aye?" I held it up.

"What? You don't like it?" He asked taking off his cap and ran his hand through his hair.

"Nope it's good, I know you didn't buy it for me though."

"Sharing is caring Charlotte" he smiled, "if you don't mind."

I shook my head and dad came back from the kitchen holding a Plate of eggs on toast for AJ.

"Here you go AJ" he said placing it down as my 'fiancé sat across me.

"ThankYou ric." He said.

"I'm just going to shower" I said to ignore the awkwardness of my dad just sitting down, probably likely going to question us if I stayed any longer. I smiled walking up next to AJ and whispered into his ear "kiss me." So that my dad wouldn't suspect anything and we had do this like normal couples did.

AJ got what I meant and he instantly planted a kiss on my cheek, we smiled at each other as I was going to leave.

"Oh come one you guys don't be shy! It's just dad! Do it normally!" My father called out at us.

I suddenly felt a panic go through me.

AJ smiled at me as I got nervous, I slowly walked back up to him again and faked a happy look, he and I leaned into learn other and did a quick kiss on the lips. I pulled away Quickly after and walked away.

"There we go!" My dad happily cheered behind me. I walked back down the hallway into the bedroom as the nervousness finished rushing through Me.

I closed the door and suddenly laid on the bed letting out a sigh.

I felt myself get a bit warmer than usual as I faced the ceiling.

What have I gotten myself into?