IX

charlotte

My eyes went dizzy, I couldn't see what was going on at the moment. I was drunk. I was straddling a stranger and made out with him.

Our lips couldn't be apart, I felt safe and comfortable around him, even though I had no idea who this man was.

It was heated and steamy. And eventually, my top came off.

my vision then blackened as I opened my eyes, they shot right open, I found them following up first to the ceiling then down to the wall straight Infront.

I had another dream again, sexual and mysterious like the last one I had.

Who was the man?

I had no ideas, I thought for a minute or so but couldn't figure it out.

I shrugged and brushed it off, it was only a dream.

I concentrated into my current state, My body felt comfortable and warm, that was when I realised a pair of arms were wrapped and rested around my waist. I tensed at my realisation and carefully removed aj's hands away from me. I slowly stood up trying to not wake him and slid on my slippers.

I watched him with a smile. I went to pull up the covers over him to make sure he was warm.

I made my way out of the room and unexpectedly found my dad reading the morning newspaper.

"Morning dad," I took a seat next to him on the other couch.

"Oh morning sweetheart," he slightly glanced and me but then looked back to his paper, "you're leaving today."

I nodded, "yeah. Off to New Jersey for a live event tomorrow night, Connecticut on Monday and back to Massachusetts for Smackdown live."

"Have fun travelling," he said.

"Will you be able to fly over to Georgia?" I asked him, since the wedding is going to take place there.

"Ofcours I can, it's only an hour flight, what do you think I am? Broken?" He laughed at me.

I was about to say something but I decided not to and poked a face.

"So when do you leave?"

"What's the time?" I haven't had a chance to check my phone yet.

"10:39" he checked his watch.

"Oh I think the flight is at 12:25"

He quickly stood up and dropped his newspaper, "Ashley get up! Time to head out very very soon!" He pushed me back towards my room.

"Dad, dad calm down! It's not until 12:25."

"Still, hurry get ready! Wake up AJ a-" I quickly covered his mouth when we reached the door, "he's sleeping!" I whispered loudly to him.

He paused but then removed my hand awake, "ohhhh right. Rough night I see," he winked.

"No dad! Not like that!"