VIII

here is an update; I apologise for taking so long, This will be the last update for this book for a while, enjoy ❤️

charlotte

Time has gone by quick, and just a week away till me and AJ tie the knot. I've been feeling really nervous as the date comes closer. Dad had actually got everything set up, the ceremony, guest list, food, seating, times, everything but the wedding dress.

AJ and I were actually booked in to try on the tux and dress today, Although we're still on the road, we took time to have travelled down to meet my Father in North Carolina for the wedding plans.

But today was actually a very very special day. AJ and I have Bonded well for the past week, it was just like how we were, I'm getting to know more about him and he gets to do the same about me. We've travelled on the bus and even shared the same hotel room, but we got used to that.

By now the whole wwe universe knows we're a 'thing' but we haven't been really open about it like how Nikki and John are.

"Good morning," a familiar morning voice filled the room. I turned around to see my woken up fiancé with a yawn. He walked out around the kitchen bench and took a seat Next to me on the living room sofa.

"Happy birthday AJ" I greeted him with a smile.

He smiled back, "ThankYou Ashley." He leaned back onto the sofa as I was next to him.

"So big day today?" I asked him.

He nodded, "because you are going to get your dress today." He pointed at me and shook his head.

"Well is there a problem?" I asked and turned to face him with my elbow leaned on the back of the couch.

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes, "you're getting a tux too."

"The tux" he corrected me.

"Not really you've been married before," It accidentally slipped out from my mouth. Oh shit. AJ instantly lost his smile and turned away from me slightly.

"AJ, I'm so sorry-"

"No it's fine, Charlotte. It's okay," he assured me by tapping my knee a bit and he walked out back into the bedroom.

I shouldn't have bought that Up, It was a wrong move. And I knew about his breakup with his past wife.

I'm sorry AJ.

_________________

"Girlllll holy guacamole this dress!" My orange haired best friend yells to me as I walked out from behind the curtains and spun around infront of the mirror.

"Oh sweetie this is beautiful" my father came up to me and hugged me, "you look stunning."

"Thank you," I hugged him,"wait dad dont stand on the dress," I laughed.

"Alright alright, I'm careful," he slowly backed away and shook his head.

"The groom is here!!!" Becky yelled from behind and I turned around to see AJ walk out, he, I'd admit looked so cute and manly in his tux, he wore a dark navy almost black suit with the White underneath, paired with a red wine coloured tied. He looked so good in red.