V

Charlotte

Tonight, is my last night here in NC, then it was time to go back on the road for SD live.

It had been an interesting couple of days, the usual of how my dad made me and AJ be all lovey dovey Infront of him, and I was so happy that AJ is Alright with all of this. Jeez, I never knew someone like him would.

"Ready for bed?" Aj's deep voice spoke behind me, I turned round and saw him walked into the room after a shower, yes he was shirtless, but he slept shirtless anyways. He's shirtless all the time for work. I swear to god, who doesn't love AJ styles body?

I cleared my mind out of the thought and realised that I actually have to answer him, "yeah" I tucked myself into bed, already changed in my pjs. I put my phone on charge as the "beep" sound went off meaning the cable is plugged in.

He gave me a nod in response as I watched him walk across the room fixing his floor bed.

"11 days, 11 days till we are all family" I sighed just thinking about it.

He looked up to me confused, "are you ashamed by me?" He laughed.

I shook my head, "no no! I just can't believe it. WE are getting married. My first time too."

"Well it isn't my first Ashley, it's my first 'arranged marriage' you could say". He folded his shirt.

"Why did you divorce her?" I asked, curiously, "if you don't want to answer you don't have to."

He stared at me for a second, but then stopped what he was doing and Sat down at the end of my bed. "She had an abortion, and lost our child."

Wait what?

"AJ I'm so sor-"

"No its okay" I could see the pain in his eyes, he went through a lot.

"Do you still love her?" I bravely asked.

"I loved her. But not anymore, she didn't care about our future. And me travelling just made it worse."

He was right, "atleast we will Be seeing each other all the time" I laughed.

He laughs with me, putting the past behind him, "yeah, let's move on from that topic ash."

I nodded back to him.

"Why did you help me?" I suddenly asked.

He looked at me and gave a warm smile, "because you deserve happiness. you deserve to live a happy life and I want to give you it because no one else can, I know" he gave a straight forward and honest answer.

"ThankYou AJ, thankyou" I couldn't say anything else but that, I am so grateful.

"Now what did we say about that?" He raised an eyebrow.

I laughed, "stop, I need to this time."

He gave a laugh and then the door suddenly opened.

"Charlotte! I got the-" in came my father, again. He stops in his tracks as he sees us, "Did I interrupt In something going down?" He slightly smirked but still remained a serious expression.

"No dad!" My mouth dropped at his comment. Oh it's sure a little embarrassing, but AJ just smiled shyly about it.

"Well sorry I thought so! Anyways I got some nature boy shirts for you?" He changed the subject.

"Thanks just put it out in the living room, I'll pack it tomorrow morning."

He nodded, he was about to make his exit as he then saw AJ's camp out.

" What is this? " he pointed to it, I quickly glanced at AJ, he knew we were screwed.

"Ugh, just spare blankets and pillow"AJ lied but dad seemed to believe it. I relaxed.

"Oh" he nods, "don't leave them there then, I'll take these" he quickly grabbed them before me nor AJ could say anything as he exited the room, "night!"

Okay I'm not relaxed, I looked to AJ as he looked able at me, clueless.

"Come on AJ" I pat the bed.

"Are you sure it's okay?" He asked to ensure me.

"It's fine, I don't really have a choice anyways." I placed a pillow for AJ next to me as he climbed into bed after he switched off the lights.

"Good night" I said, leaning backing the other direction, my back faced him.

"Night my Wife."

That made me smile as he turned over so that our backs were almost touching.

Sweet dreams Charlotte.