II

charlotte

"You've been on smackdown for two weeks are you sure you want to do this?" The orange haired girl walked next to me in a fast pase as I walked at my own because of my advantage of long legs.

"He's my only hope Becky, besides were friends right?" I replied to her as we pushed through the busy crowd down the hallway.

"No Charlotte I swear Seth was better, besides! He's on different brands anyways so" she suggested.

"He'd be my second choice but the advantage is that AJ and I are on the same brand, it looks more real," I clearly states to her.

"That's the disadvantage" she rolled her eyes, "besides, what if he says no?!"

I stopped in my tracks and turn to her, "if he says no.. I'm fucking screwed" I said seriously.

"What? Are you going to bribe him or something?" She tilted her head.

"With what? Money? Hell nah" I say. I'm sure he isn't that greedy, he's already so successful in this business.

"Well.. I wasn't thinking that" she put on a smirk, "sex, baby, let's talk about you at me let-" she sung loudly as I shut her up by covering her mouth with my hand.

"Becky! That's not even the top five things I was thinking" I whispered loudly at her, embarrassed of what she just said.

She removes my hand away from her, "But that was your 6th," she winked.

My hand connected to her arm and I gave her a slap, she let out a evil ish laugh and I walked off and left her behind.

"Charlotte!" she realised my absence and caught up next to me, "okay so where is my fellow future brother in law?"

I shook off what she just called him, "I don't know, catering?"

She shrugged, "I was thinking the boys locker room?"

"Yeah no? You want me to go in there?" I pulled a concerned face.

"Well I'd go but I wanna be faithful" she said cutely.

"You're not even dating anyone!" I laughed.

"Shhh it's a secret admirer."

I chuckled and we continued to walk.

We reached the men's locker room as I sighed, I looked at Becky as she nods.
Am I really about to do this?

Something nervously rushed through my body, I worried about what will happen, what if he says no and how I'm going to actually live with being screwed.

I knocked on the door a couple times, I was physically shaking, what will happen?

The door opened as my eyes shot to the person. "What up?" Xavier peeked through the door.

"Uh-uh have you seen AJ?" I stuttered.

"Ugh styles?" He turns to his left, "hey where's AJ?!" He yelled at the people inside the room, video game controllers being pushed and the sound of them playing was heard.