VII

charlotte

It is time to be back on the road, how weird it is though? Just a week ago I literally asked AJ styles to marry me.

A relationship that was vain.

A relationship that was fake.

A relationship that wouldn't last.

I'm waisting my time.

More like he was wasting his.

But no one else knew that but me and my best friend.

I'm getting nothing out of this but my father's happiness.

The love that people see meant absolutely nothing to me.

But Ashley Fliehr will have to carry on with her life being 'happy and in love'

"Charlotte! AJ! " I heard someone's voice yell my name as AJ and I turned behind us.

It was Shane. The commissioner of SD.

AJ and I looked at each other for a second then turned back to the man, he caught up to us standing tall Infront of us both catching his breath.

" I need to talk to you Both" he looks at us both then eyed down to me and aj's hands being held together.

We quickly let go of each other's grasp and I folded my hands while AJ hid his.

Shane let's out a laugh, "I know about what's going on, you don't need to hide anything."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"But, I just want to tell you two that this personal relationship can not effect your wrestling career as of now... It's just on the current feud you guys are in, there is no space for any sight of affection." He seriously told us.

My body tensed by hearing that but I was ofcourse all right with it, considering we both aren't actually in love or acting in love anyways, well barely.

"We will Shane, we will keep our relationship private" AJ spoke up to the McMahon.

"Yeah ofcouse we will" I back up his word, smiling.

"That's great, I'm Sorry guys.." He gives a thumbs up.

AJ shakes his head, "no worries Shane ."

"..right, smackdown starts in a couple of hours, get ready" he finished and ran off down towards the gorilla.

AJ and I walked towards our locker rooms shaking that conversation off.

After a while, we Made it to the men's locker room, we both stop Infront of the door and faced each other.

"So I'll see you later then" he spoke.

"Okay." I nodded, "are we going to carpool or w-"

"Aye! You guys!" I was interrupted by The men's room being open revealing Xavier, big E and Kofi.

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations to this awesome couple."
"So when's the wedding?"

They all blabbed and yelled at the same time that I couldn't even reply. There were many pats on the back and shoving to AJ by the three men.

"Okay just stop, stop stop, " aj raised his voice a bit and then laughed, "ThankYou guys." We eyed each other as I laughed.

"So if you guys want a priest, I'll be happy to take the job" big e barged between us and told us his offer. "You guys have my number, the wedding will be phenomenal!!!" He yelled, starting to swing his hips a bit.

"Ha you get it?" Kofi asked, joining.

"Oh yeah I get!" Xavier joined as well, all three of them going crazy.

"Okay guys get in get in" AJ shoves them all back into the locker, "I'll see you later text me" he told me before shoving himself into the room aswell.

I whispered an "okay" as I still hear the new day shout.

"Oh texting? I see you! AJ boy there better be no sexting!" I heard big E shout from inside, right before everything was muted by the door slamming.

I let out a laugh before walking towards the women's locker room, damn it was funny.

But also awkward at the same time.

I'm going to have to deal with this for a while.

VAIN AFFAIROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara