We are...

Jeonghan and Seungcheoul drove outside of the city to a small church, though it was dark now, there was a mass of boys laying on the grass looking up at the stars.

Seungcheoul squatted down looking at the boys, some were hugging and some were laying on each other.

"Hey mister whatcha here for?" One of the kids who looked to be the the eldest with his height but was holding a small boy on his hip as he stood.

"Well were here because, well we have a son and due to medical reasons we can't have anymore children so we wanted to adopt kids.

"Oh well the other kids are inside, but you can't adopt us" another small boy said with sass dripping in his voice.

"Aww why not?" Jeonghan pouted making the one smaller boy giggle.

"Because we can't be separated! We're a group! A Family! And you can't split up family!" The second smallest boy said angrily with tears starting to fill his eyes.

The boy who sat next to him grabbed his hand and place the smaller boy's head on his shoulder. Watching the boys interact and help each other really softened Seungcheoul and Jeonghan's hearts.

Bowing, Seungcheoul and Jeonghan went inside the church to talk to one of the nuns.

"Hello sirs how may I help you both today?" The nun was elderly, yet you could still see the life in her eyes.

"Yes me and my husband here would like to ask you about the group of boys outside?" Jeonghan asked with hope lingering in his voice.

"Really?!" The nun asked shocked. No one ever asked about the 10 brothers, no they are not related but they still announce themselves as brothers.

"Wow! Well the oldest are Joshua and Dokyeom, they are like the parents of their group. They make sure the boys are okay and sadly they have been her the longest. The rest are actually brothers, Wonwoo and Jihoon are siblings, Seungkwan and Soonyoung are brothers and Mingyu and Vernon are siblings, last are Junhui and Minghao, they are not siblings but they are both Chinese and though Junhui can speak both Chinese and Korean, Minghao can only speak Chinese as of now." The nun explained as they walked closer to her office.

"Oh well we were looking at adopting them all" Seungcheoul answered already reading his husbands mind like a book.

"A-A-All?! As in all 10?!" The nun almost yelled due to shock.

"Yes, you see I am incapable of having anymore children and so our son asked for older brothers and well we see them as being all the specifications our son asked for." Jeonghan explained while smiling at Seungcheoul thinking of their little son.

"Well all you need to do is sign these papers and they are legally yours." The nun smiled at the couple. Finally someone had come to adopt the 10 kids who people have once sent them back to their center even after adopting them.

After signing all the papers the three had walked outside where the 10 boys were still stargazing while talking among themselves.

"Good news boys! You have been adopted!" The nun explained happily making the boys on the ground look up quickly.

Upon seeing the couple they saw before, the little boy the nun identified as Vernon started to get angry.

"We already told them! We will not be separated! We are a fam-" Vernon never got to finish as the nun cut him off.

"Vernon-shi they have adopted all of you boys, together." The nun explained getting down to the half boys height.