Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell."

" Who's coming Bec?" I questioned instantly, taking in her fearful expression.

" Tyler." She whimpered, " He's coming back for us. He'll kill us Lex, he's going to kill us." 

" No Bec, he won't. I promise I won't ever let him hurt you again." I reassured her, holding her close to me.

" Wheres Brooke?" I asked Evan desperately, my eyes begging him to help.

I hated emotions so much.

" Office. You go, I'll look after her." I gave Becca a quick hug before running out of the room, sending Evan a silent thanks. 

I walked into the office without knocking on the door. Jude and Brooke were sat down facing each other, with a map lay in front of them. They both looked at me as I entered but didn't say anything.

" Are we fighting?" I asked strongly, daring them to start arguing with me.

" Your no-" 

I interrupted Jude, " Shut up Jude, I didn't ask for your opinion. You both know that you won't win this without me so quit moaning and tell me whats happening."

" No Lexi." Brooke signed dramatically and went on to glare at me.

" You don't like me, fine. You don't have to. I'm going to fight, with you or against you. It doesn't make a difference to me. But I promise you, if it turns out with me against you. I won't hesitate to kill any of you." I looked straight into the leaders eyes so he knew I was being completely serious. " I'm not just fighting for me anymore Brooke. I'm fighting for Bex and Ash, my family." 

" Stop living in the past you pathetic girl." Brooke spat at me harshly, " Asher's dead and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Get over it."

" Well that's easy for you to say." I scream, my hands shaking. " You didn't watch him rape and murder your twin brother."

Brooke froze, as did Jude, and looked at me shocked. 

" I will fight for my brothers vengeance until I take my last breath. And you should too, I don't doubt that he did the same to Evan." I hissed cruelly, revealing the secrets that I don't doubt Evan had tried hard to shield.

Brooke blinked away the tears that threatened to flood his eyes and Jude looked murderous.

" He did that...? To Asher?" The leader managed to get out, his voice shaky and unusually quiet.

" Yeah." I kept my tone even. " Becca said he did the same thing to Evan as punishment. If Tyler gets back here Brooke, he'll kill all of your gang. And then he'll murder your brother and make you watch, just like he did to me. Don't underestimate him." 

" I'd kill him before he does that." Brooke declared confidently, to which I laughed at.

" Whats so funny?"

I chuckled again, " I said the exact same thing before he murdered my brother." 

-&-&-&-

" Brooke." 

" Alexi."

 " You really hate me, don't you?" I stared into his eyes, which darkened by the blunt question.

We were alone now, everyone was preparing to fight. I was stood in the bosses office, waiting for him to come back from training.

He was currently stood at the door, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed and a black expression on his delicate features. 

I walked up to him, slowly and carefully, but he didn't react. Not even when I placed my hand on his cheek, gazing into his eyes that were flicking with more emotions than I could count.

" I really broke you, didn't I?"

He didn't respond, but his eyes were telling me a story. Love...Fear...Anger....Desire.......Hope.

" Remind me to never send my men to wake the girl of my dreams up at 2am in the morning ever again." He laughed sadly, leaning into my gentle touch.

" Not the best way to wake up, I must admit. But I'm sure Jude will never forget it." I smirk jokingly, pulling my hand away from his warm cheek. 

" He hasn't." Another voice chimed in, glancing at me with a raised eyebrow before looking back to his boss and his best friend. " Clayton's leading the fighting, Grayson and Jake are aiming for all the leaders. Me and you will go for Tyler." 

" No." I argued instantly, staring at Jude angrily. " I'm going for Tyler, he's mine to kill."

Jude snarled, clenching his fists. " We will kill Tyler. He took Evan."

" I'm not arguing with you about this. Either you let me kill Tyler, or I'll kill you to get to him." I threatened, stepping forward dangerously. He flinched backwards unwilling, eyes wide from the harsh threat that sounded so violent. 

I softened, " Don't make me kill you Jude. I don't want to." 

" Then don't." The words slipped out of his mouth so elegantly and softly that I almost didn't recognise the voice.

" I need to kill Tyler. That's all I want. That's all I came back to do." I didn't react when I saw Brookes eyes shatter at the confession. 

" Let her kill him Jude and then we'll have rid of her." Brooke spat brutally, forcing my eyes to flicker with tears. Jude looked from me to Brooke, and then back to me again.

" Fine, but I don't trust her." Jude crossed his arms again, narrowing his eyes.

" You don't have to trust me," I rolled my eyes, " We fight, I kill Tyler and then you never have to see me again. Now if you don't mind," I blatantly ignored the disappointment in Brookes eyes. " I've got a fight to prepare for." 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Whats going to happen next chapter?

If you have any suggestion then feel free to comment!

Please vote as well :D 

Thank you all for reading!!!