Bedspread

Dans p.o.v

I was sitting in the lounge eating popcorn and watching Doctor Who when i heard  banging and rustling upstairs with a few moans i had identified as phils since it was coming from his room. My mind started wandering like it always does going to what phil might be doing. I pause doctor who and started going up the steps slowly going to phil's door. I didn’t care what i was walking in on i just needed to know what phil was doing. I opened the door and peered around to see a struggling phil turning to each side of his bed trying to get his bedsheets on. I go over when he's turned around and pull him off the bed. “Ohf.” phil said as he fell unto the ground. “Omigod phil i’m sorry i was trying to pull you off into my arms so i could help. I’m soooooooo sorry.” i said picking up my best friend up off the ground. “Oh hi Dan i didn’t expect you to come up.” he said trying to stand back up on his feet. “Of course i came you sounded like you were having trouble.” i said telling the half truth. “Let me help you” i got over on the other side and pulled the sheet down. Phil went and did the same clasping  on the bed afterwards. “Come here Danny.” “Awwee phil i already told you not to call me Danny.” “but why danny?” “shut up phil.” i said covering my blush still walked over to him. “Make me danny.” phil said smirking at the end. “Ok i crawled up into the bed and behind phil. “Your wish is my command.” i said lowering my voice. “Oh danny don't do that.” phil said not moving an inch. I leaned in and kissed him. “Don’t call me danny.” i said lowering my voice and putting authority in it. ~~~
A/N
So if you liked this please tell me and I'll work on more parts being my first book open to the public I am very anxious on how it will turn out.
Thanks for reading and I will hopefully see you reading in the next one.