College

Dan's P.o.v.
Bye Mom. Bye Adrian. I said again as i open the taxi door and get in. “Bye Dan!” they both said in unison, my mom on the verge of tear. “It’s okay mom it’s only college.” I said to keep my mom together. “Adrian remember you’re the man of the house now!” I yelled “So take care of mom.” As the taxi drove off to the campus a single tear rolled down my face. “So college huh?” The taxi driver said trying to start a conversation. “Yeh I’m going into Law.” I said already knowing what his next question was. “Nice, want the radio on?” “Sure.” “What channel?” “BBC please.” We listen in silence as we pull up to the college. The man spoke again. “Maybe you’ll see my son.” “What's your son's name?” “Phil Lester.” and with that i payed him and got out. Grabbing my suitcase I roll up to the main building and into the office. “Hello may I help you.” A kind old lady asked as I walk in.” “Yes may I get my dorm number and key?” “Last name please.” “Howell.” “Ahh yes Howell you’re with Mr.Lester in dorm 587.” “587 ok.” I said as she handed me the key.” I headed out to the guy’s dorm and head up to 587 opening the door. I see a black haired boy unpacking on one of the beds. “Hello.” I say being polite the dude jumps and turns around. “You must be Dan, oh sorry for just picking a bed.  I was getting tired of waiting for you to come.” The man said looking sad. “It’s doesn’t matter they are both the same thing.” I said moving my suitcase to the bed. I turn around to see that he got closer. He stuck out his hand. “ Hi I’m Phil. . . Phil Lester.” I shook his hand “Dan Howell.””Welp it’s nice to meet you new roomie.” He said as I turned back around. “Nice to meet you too.” “So what are your hobbies?” He asked once I finished unpacking my suitcase. “Unless you call being a bum on the computer all day a hobbie. Nothing.”
~~~
A/N
Triple update because I know no one's reading.