Plant

One of phil's house plant p.o.v.
“Man I wish Phil watered me more I feel so dry. By the way I’m Charlotte the cactus I live next to Phil's bed and ohhh the things I see I once almost jumped off the side of the table to get rid of the image of Dan and Phil having sex. RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! I mean come on if you’re going to do it do it in Dan’s room and not everywhere there is a plant. Although they do have nice cuddling seasons that I just want to get in between but I know I’ll probably hurt Phil and I don't want to do that on purpose. Oh here comes Phil I got to be quiet.”
3rd p.o.v.
As Phil enters the room he looks around in confusion. “I swear I just heard someone in here.” Phil turns to Dan who is looking at him as they both we’re in their boxers. “Maybe you're just imagining things, now that you looked will you come back to the couch with me.” Dan said wining “Ok I'm coming.” Phil said looking back into his room and then closing the door after him.
Charlotte p.o.v.
“whew that was close. Sometimes you just have to speak and then all the sudden someone comes in and starts fiddling around rather they came in to grab lion or to grab the fan to cool off they just come in without warning but you get used to it I mean it’s not like they’ll go and knock on the door and go hey I’m going to open the door and come in but it’s ok. Well I’m going to go to sleep Good Night.”
~~~
A/N I feel like this is how his cactus feels I mean if they were together they have the whole house to themselves so you could fuck anywhere you please.
By the way I'm thinking of making a smut book so tell me what you think.