Imaganary

Dan's P.o.v.
All I ever wanted is a friend that would make me laugh and stay with me when I cry, But I guess I’ll never get it. I sighed. “Only if I can imagine a friend but I don’t know what he’ll look like. Hmm. . .” I look at the blue sky being threatened by the black clouds. It was so beautiful I get off the soft grass and go inside. Right as soon as I  get in it starts pouring down rain. It was always raining and I was always sad. Once I sat on the couch the doorbell rings. I get up to the door to see a man, his black hair was sopping wet bringing out the blue in his eyes that hid behind glasses. “Umm. . . Hello?” I say with confusion. “Hi can I stay in your house until the storm is over?” He ask starting to shiver. “Y-yeah sure.” I open the door wider so he could step in. “Hi by the way my name's Philip but you can call me Phil. He sticks out his hand. “My name is Dan.” I said shaking his hand. “Want a towel maybe hot chocolate?” I ask. “Sure.” He said smiling more than I ever could. The den is that way.” I said pointing over to the room I just came from.” I go to my bedroom and grab a few blankets from the closet. I go back to the den and hand him the blankets grabbing the remote and turn on the t.v. “What show do you want to watch?” I ask turning to Phil. “Free.”  He said upon seeing it in the guide. I turn it on and head to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. Once it was down I walk in the den to see Phil covered in the quilt lying on the floor watching Hiraku jump into the water. “Here's the hot chocolate. I said giving him a cup. “Thank you.” He said sitting up. “You’re welcome.” I sit on the couch as Phil gets up and sits next to me pulling me to him covering us both with the blanket. I didn’t mind it felt as if I’ve known him forever. We were halfway through the season the hot chocolate not touched still cuddled to him. He’s so soft. We’ve laughed together crying from laughing to hard at points. The sun started to come out. “Will you stay with me Phil?” I asked looking down. “Sure Dan however long you want.”
~~~
So I tried to describe Phil and his personality in the beginning and I was thinking he could be labled as soft bexause he's sooooo cute. He's just ajdmhfsjjdnejc. I'm sorry.