Aquarium

Phil's p.o.v.
As Dan and i head to the exit we hear a small child crying. I look around and see nothing. “Dan do you hear crying?” I ask looking around once more. “Hmm.” There was a moment of silence between us only the child crying breaking the silence. “Yes.” We look around some more when I finally look up and see tiny feet. “Dan i found it.” “Where” “On the grating above us.” “Above us?” “Yes” I look around for the latter finally finding it, I climb up and walk toward the, what looks like a little boy. “Hey are you okay?” I ask carefully balancing myself so I don’t fall in. “No my mommy and daddy left me here this morning and they haven’t come back.” “Why don’t you come with me. I’ll find your parents. We could look together. There's no need for you to be up here.” “Yes there is mommy said she didn’t love me when she left I thought she was joking, but I guess she wasn’t this time.” “Just come with  me you can live with me and my room mate.” “O-O-okay.” He slowly comes over to me we climb down together. “Phil you’re safe.” Dan says running over to Phil and hugging him. “Oh Dan meet my new friend. . . hmm what is your name?” ”Ezra!” the little boy said shaking his curly brown hair out of his greenish blue eyes. “Well hello ezra. Were you the one crying up there?” “yes.” Ezra said looking up at me. “Well Ezra this is Dan he is the other person you’ll be living with.” “Living with?” Dan asked raising his head to meet Phils eyes. “I’ll explain later. We can get a stuffed animal.” I said looking down at Ezra. “Can it be a turtle?” Ezra asked as i picked him up. “Of course anything you want.”
~~~
A/N
So if you didn't get it Ezra was about to jump into a turtle tank because his parents left him because they could not afford to raise him and he always like turtles so he decided to die with the thing he loved the most.