The Phone

Phil's p.o.v.
I look up from my phone to see Dan walking toward the couch. “Hi Dan.” I look back down at my phone resuming crossy roads as Dan grabs the  remote and sits down. He turns on Attack on Titan. I turn off crossy roads and go on twitter replying to comments and tweets when i feel Dan get closer. I didn’t care because we normally sit close together all the time. “Hey Phil how long have we known each other?” Dan ask out of the blue. “Ummm since 2009.” “no like how many years?” “hmm let me see.” I pull up my calculator and did the math. “Wow eight years.” i said “Woah it only feels like four.” “ok.” Dan said and turned back to the t.v. i switched to twitter again but this time pulling up the tweet box and typing. Hello hope i didn’t wake you I might put up a video tomorrow. I put it up and almost immediately get flooded with notifications. I turn off my phone and look over at Dan to see he was already looking at me. “Hey Dan wanna go make a video after Attack  on. . .” i am interrupted by Dan as he leans in and kisses me. “Yes phil i’ll make a video with you.” he says turning back to the t.v. i bring Dan closer and cuddle him the rest of the show. After the show i get up to go get the camera ready in my room as i finish up Dan comes in wet from a shower his hair curling at the end. “I will be ready once i straighten my hair.” he said. “NO I like your hair natural!” i said getting up and dragging him to the bed and sitting him down. “So i was thinking we should read off questions.” “okay.” we answer the questions and finished the video. Dan started to fall asleep so we cuddled until we fell asleep in each other's arms.
~~~
A/N
Omigod guys Dan and Phil have been together for eight years. It feels so much less.