Suicidal

Dan's P.o.v.
There’s nothing to live for.” I said to no one in particular moving to the lions cage. I get up on the ledge when I see a guy with pitch black hair moved over to the right and handsome blue eyes. “No Dan you are going to kill yourself and you’re going to do it. Now!” As I go to jump i feel a hand on my shoulder. “Now kitten what are you doing?” I look over my shoulder to see the guy from earlier. “Why do you care?!?!” I snap back feeling sorry for snapping at him, he was so handsome, his blue eyes glistened. “I always care kitten especially for you. Now tell me what you’re doing?” “Ok first don’t call me kitten and second can’t you just let me jump in.” I say starting to get mad. “No i won’t stop calling you kitten and no i won’t let you jump in kitten.” “Why not?” i start to whine. “I just want to die.” “If i let you jump in that's like murder and i'm not wanting to be called a murder. Now am I kitten?” “Stop calling me kitten!1!1!.” I yell it this time “And it’s not murder it is called suicide.”  “But I’ll feel guilty for letting you kill yourself when I know I could've just as easily picked you up off the railing and set you down on the ground.” “You can’t pick me up.” I said looking down at his scrawny pale arms. “Oh yes I can kitten.” As he said this he stretched his arms around me and picked me up and set me down on the ground in front of him closing any possible space between us. “See I told you I could pick you up kitten.” he said “Now come with me kitten.” “Why should I follow you. You could be a rapist or a cantabile.” I said stepping back. “Trust me I’m none of those. . . Just ask my friend.” he said turning and pointing to a man with a dirty blonde quiff waving madly at us. I sighed. “Okay I’ll take a chance.” Walking with him over to make another friend. Wow two in one day. I thought to myself following the guy with black hair.
~~~
A/N
So if anyone knows the song I put in the beginning is from M.A.S.H which I only know because my dad was in the army and I feel like all the army brats know it.