The Biggest Secret

Fifth Harmony is one of the most succesful girl groups currently in the 90's era that was different it was another girl group called Destiny Child. When the who journey started for Fifth Harmony two band mates were known to have a huge love for Destiny Child's former member Beyoncé Knowles Carter.

Since Dinah and Normani expressed there love people noticed it and sometimes would even compare them to her. Some people even have gone as far as to say Dinah was her daughter but reality is they got the wrong member. Beyoncé has been keeping a huge secret no one takes into consideration that could even be possible.

She was young when she started in the music industry and she was very amazing people were left in awe of her passion for music. People assumed she became pregnant very young although this was never confirmed. The truth was she did become pregnant while becoming famous but she had to hide it from the public because of her manager dad.

Flashback

It's been a week that I have been throwing every single day, I can barely eat with out the urge to let it back out. It is absolutely horrible especially because we are about to start working on another album in a few days. I don't want to continue with this stomach bug.

Was it even a... no I shouldn't doubt it a stomach bug, I can't be or can I?

"Hey baby how you feeling I brought you the food you wanted?", Jay asked as he entered our apartment.

"I threw up again but thanks I'm really craving this and hoping it stays down", I said.

"Aww baby you don't need no medicine?", he asked.

"That went up too... what if I'm pregnant?", I said and he looked at me shocked.

"It really could be that do you think you are?", he asked me.

"I don't know I am running a few days late", I said.

"Come here", he said as my started watering up.

I walked to him and he wrapped his arms tightly around me, then my tears began to drop.

"What if I am? What's going to happen?", I said.

"I'm not sure but I'll be here for you I mean we got the money take care of one.", he said and I laughed a bit.

"But my parents what will they think?  My dad he could drop me from the label or get me off Destiny's Child. I can't face that they're my friends", I said crying harder.

"It will be okay just to relax because if you are, you could miscarry and that hurt you a lot worse. We are going to get through this but first we need to find out if you are pregnant", he said.

"Okay", I said

"Pregnancy test or doctors appointment?", he asked.

"Let's try a test first but we can't go get that test because then people might see us and it could leak out to the public", I said.

"Okay how are we going to get it?", he asked.

"My assistant", I said as I ran to my phone.

I quickly called her and made sure we were in the clear, I told her and thing took a turn. She wanted to tell my dad and was threatening me, I wasn't about to let that happen. We fought until I convinced her it was prank of some sort and she fell for it.

"Jay she wanted to tell my dad and I can't do that how we going to get a test?", I asked nervously.

"My assistant he knows not to play with me", he said.