Family Fued

Babygirl: Hey I am going to be staying home for the night I am too lazy to get up sorry

BirthMom🤰🏾: It's all good I have been there 😂
Babygirl: By the way you domt mind if the members of my girl group know, theu are part of my life as well?
BirthMom🤰🏾: not at all you can tell anyone as long as you are comfortable with it
Babygirl: Thank youu 💕 and it won't be on any major headlines that is the last thing we need here
BirthMom🤰🏾: Right 👌🏽

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to eat dinner with my family like we did, there was some slight tension from my parents. My sisters didn't know that I had met my biological parents, they just thought it was business stuff. I was bringing it up but I wasn't bringing up whether I made a decision of where I would be.

"Arielle and Arie... I don't know if mom and dad told you this but I met my biological parents", I said.

"Yo Arie this poor girl mom and dad took her to the zoo, she's gonna be with those howling monkeys now" Arielle joked.

"Arielle watch it they might just be yours actually", my mom said and we laughed.

"Ouch man mom that hurt you said I was yours", Arielle responded.

"You are but stop with those jokes", my mom responded.

"So who are they, are they nice, do we have to fight them or anything?", Arie asked.

"You won't believe me but it's Beyoncé and Jay Z", I said and they laughed.

"Oh you really tryna making us crack up today, ma you heard that. Girl be real", Arielle said.

"I'm for real look", I said showing them a picture of them with me.

"What the heck", she said.

"You gonna live with them?", they asked me.

"I don't know yet", I answered.

A while later I was back in my room chilling getting my mind together, I had no idea what to do. It was a moment I just wanna run away from it all and not even answer this move away or disappear but that won't help anything.

"Hey girl open this door", Arielle said banging on my door distracting me.

"I'm going", I said getting off my bed.

"Girl when can you come clean my room your room is always super sparkly", she said as she walked into my room with a bag of chips.

"Get comfortable no issues not like it's your room", I said.

"Funny don't forget the gumbo incident in my room chips are easier to clean, but I just wanted to say I saw you sad so what's up tell your little big sister all", she said.

"Not much just that for reals where should I be, I don't want to hurt mom or dad but I want to make up for all the time lost with the Carter's", I answered.

"So before you knew them what happened did you hate them not give them a chance? Did they leave you?", she asked.

"You're gonna probably be mad or think this is a lie, but right before they were going to get their rights back mom and dad basically hid me. They took the rights away for a while then moved us and didn't tell them along with almost putting them in jail for looking for me.", I said.