A New Home

"Welcome to the Carter Residence our Texas home", Beyoncé said spinning around.

"Wow this is so big and beautiful, I could just love out on this ground", Normani said as she looked outside.

"I wouldn't let you do that mosquitos run crazy here still it's Texas, come let's go inside silly", Beyoncé said approahing the door.

"Okay just so you I am not ready but I am oh my god I am so nervous", Normani rambled.

"Don't worry its going to be very nice, and everything is going to be fine", Beyoncé said slightly pulling her in.

They walked in and again she was awe struck, the mansion jad the most beautiful sets of stares coming down the front. There was marble everywhere and then lving room was even more intriguing and scary, you could tell good money was spent om it. Everything made her feel poor looking around the big house that had more rooms than she could imagine. 

What confused her was the house was well lot in the night it was the next day early in the morning who else could be home?

"JayJay where are you?", Beyoncé yelled.

"Aren't you gonna wake some up?" Normani asked nervously.

"Don't worry Blue can't hear us we made sure that was in place for many reasons", Beyoncé said giving her a look and nudge.

"Oh my goodness ew no, now I got to erase that delete a few songs you are my parents. That could of... I might need a bag", Normani said.

"Relax it isn't that serious but here comes your father", Beyoncé said as Shawn walked into the living.

"Come let's go to the lving room so I can take these annoying heels, you can do the same", Beyoncé said ru ning to the couch.

"My goodness Normani my little girl you have grown so much", Shawn said approaching Normani.

"I know it's been forever", Beyonce said.

"A hug or is it too early?", Shawn asked.

"Not early it's just 12 years overdue", Normani joked.

Shawn pulled her into a hug and the memories slightly appeard in Normani's head of being with them. She smiled and hugged a little harder because she finally felt some sort of connection that was stronger. Never could she feel like this with her adoptive parents but she never told them.

"Oh my god no matter how much I have hugged my parents I've never felt the hug so real unlike with y'all. There is something about it I can't explain", Normani said as she pulled away.

"It's because the Carter hug is something else no shade or nothing but it's unexplainable", Beyoncé said as she took off her shoes.

"Yeah and a parent to childs hug feels better than any hug you can get", Shawn added.

"I know this is so unreal like who can say that there parents are Beyoncé and Jay Z or that their biological parents came back for them", Normani said excitedly.

"It's a lot to process I bet just don't get to caught up in not the best idea", Shawn suggested.

"I won't I don't wanna go crazy or anything", Normani responded.

"Speaking about crazy you should've seen your daughter on the dance floor, she was killing it. She got mad skills", Beyonce.

"Aww thank you and you mom were amazingg you're a legend", Normani said, "but now my feet are killing me"

"Take off your shoes girl ain't no big deal", Beyoncé said.

"Fine by me, if I would've known I wasnt going home I would of packed some clothes cause this outfit is done with me", Normani said.

"Don't worry about that either we got you there follow me I'll show you around and we'll get you something more comfortable", Beyoncé said.

"Are you girls hungry?", Shawn asked.

"A little bit", Normani said.

"Same", Beyoncé replied.

"I'll make you girls a little something to eat", Shawn said.

"Sounds good, you should know your father is a really good cook", Beyoncé explained.

"I can't wait to try what he makes", Normani said.

Beyoncé took her down the first floor rooms they had which had a mini studio, a library, and play room. There was also two bathrooms, the kitchen, and the main living room.

Then it was up the very elegant stairs to the second floor that had all the rooms. Normani looked around even more amazed than when she was in the first floor.

"This house is veey beautiful I keep my breath keep being taken away,  I feel too poor to be in here", Normani said.

"Aww baby girl don't think that you are too poor to be here you are our little girl no way this isn't enough. Now come on we are going to get some sweats cause I'm also tired of this dress", Beyoncé said.

"Aww man you gonna make me cry again this make up already looking crusty, the next tear it all falls off", Normani said.

"Should of sent in the invitation ultra water and tear proof makeup man", Beyoncé chuckled, "anyways I got sweats and makeup removers so it is all good"

"Where is this is what seems to be mysterious make up wipes and sweats I am needing", Normani asked.

"Down the hall in my room come on over cause I need some too", Beyoncé answered.

They walked towards the big room they had and surprisingly it was slightly messy. That realxed Normani cause here she was thinking to them she'll seem messy.

"Don't pay attention to the mess I was getting dressed and ither things went down so lets just go to the closet", Beyoncé said.

"Other things rather interesting words", Normani joked before regretting it.

"Thought you were disgusted by that"

"Oh my god you really meant that remind me if I ever am here for longer to knock"

Beyoncé chuckled as she pulled out the sweatpants along with a nice oversized sweatshirt that neither of them waited for getting into.

"You don't mind getting dressed in front of people cause if you I can leave", Beyoncé said.

"Nah I share five minute showers with the girls of my group I've past that uncomfortable feeling", Normani said.

"Been there and I'm done with that", Beyoncé said.

"I strive to be there one day but for now it works", Normani said.

After they had finally changed out of that clothes they were in, they also wiped of their make up together. Then they headed back downstairs to see that Shawn had made some mac and cheese for them.

The word waiting was no longer in their vocabulary because they instantly went for it. Thankfully not being disappointed by the way it looked because it taste even better than expected.

The night continues next chapter