Hello Kitty Surprise

"I'm sorry but I just have to know how long have you two been planning this moment?", Normani asked as they took a seat on the couch again.

They had just finished eating the mac and cheese that Jay had prepared for them, Normani still had many questions to be answered. She knew not all of them could be answered but some of them could happen and this was probably the best time.

"So I have this question, I am just very curious for you to answer", Normani asked.

"Go for it we got the many answers but not all of it", Jay answered.

"What was the process to meeting me again? How long did it take? How exactly did you find me?", Normani asked.

"The X-Factor our first clue and Bey had worked with the company, she reached out to them and it took about a month to get your parents number", Jay explained.

"Then there was the part we began looking at our legal rights just in case there was to be a battle in getting to visit your or be with you. You're technically still a minor May 31st hasn't came around but your parents can't do anything", Beyoncé said.

"So was it a battle?", Normani asked.

"Yes it took us a year and three months to finally gain the visitation rights they somehow removed, also getting in contact with your parents were a huge a battle. I thank them for raising you but I don't for not letting us be there for you", Jay answered.

"Once everything on our rights were clear along with theirs the next step was getting to find where too meet you. We had to pick a date that we could see you because it wasn't just people talking it was the actual court involved. So your parents had to make sure you went a bit allow us to have you for tonight or tomorrow depending on you. We set the date then we planned a little thing to not instantly force you or scare you with the truth all at once.", Beyoncé explained.

"So what would of happened if I said no", I asked them.

"Reschedule that meeting you but actually be like hey your biological parents want to see you", Jay explained.

"Why didn't you say that in the beginning instead of doing that big thing?", I asked confused.

"Queen of extra and mystery wanted to do that for fun also I was nervous to just have us instantly go, you could hate us or who knows. You're not mad right?", Beyoncé said.

"Not at all I enjoyed myself it was quite an experience, and it was not so hard it was more exciting that way. I think I would've reacted similarly but slightly different if it was the other way around", I answered.

"Im glad you had fun that was my main goal there", Beyoncé said.

"Aww thank you so much", I said hugging her.

"You're welcome" they said.

"it is almost 2 am and I am ready to pass out" I said yawning.

"You do wanna go to your home or you want to stay here?", Beyoncé asked me.

"I don't wanna drive back I rather stay here and tomorrow get home if that is okay with you", I said.

"Of course it is Beyoncé you showed her the room we have for her", Jay asked.

"I was saving depending if she wanted to stay" Beyoncé said and i looked at them in shock.

"Y'all made me a room?", I asked excitedly.

"Yeah you ready to sleep and to see it?", Beyoncé told me.

"More than I'll ever be", I said and she laughed.

"Follow me", she said.

We went back up the stairs to the door she didn't show earlier but there it was and when she opened it there a Hello Kitty room along with very glamorous design to it. I love the fact there was a lot crystal type designs and I was impressed. I wonder how long that they had been planning this room because it was so well done.

"Wow this is beautiful I love it", I said.

"Im glad you love it but I should let you know that this isn't were we actually live it's a vacation home, we actually live in LA", Bey explained.

"Oh really cool so now how would my house situation work?" I asked as I went into the bed.

"Saying it in a simple way you can choose to live with whoever you want, if you want to live with us you can just that we would would have to fly your clothes out to California. If you want to be with you adoptive parents you stay there we don't mind at all, that is your decision and we will be happy for you. Now don't go deciding this moment sleep first think about it until you feel comfortable to answer", she explained.

"Ok I will be thinking about it just after I sleep", I said to her and she hugged me.

"Good idea now get some sleep cause you gonna need it we will tell your parents that you are here", Beyoncé said giving me a kiss.

"Goodnight mom"

"Goodnight babygirl"

She left the room and obviously it wasn't long before I actually fell asleep, it's never been hard for me to fall asleep.

The next morning

"Wait this isn't my usual room",I said outloud.

Was it really a dream or reality did my biological parents parents find me and somehow they are the King and Queen of music? Yes it is true just look at the room I am in and yesterday Beyoncé and I were getting down.

"This is going to be interesting", I said to myself.

It was only 10 in the mroning and somehow it is early for me to have woken up right now. Before loeaving the room I put my hair up in a bun then I headed downstairs.

"Good morning", Jay said to me.

"Good morning", I said with a smile.

"You hungry?", he asked.

"Yes I am what's for breakfast?", I asked.

"Pancakes, bacon and eggs, let me fix you up a plate", he said.

"Thank you", I said taking a seat.

Beyonce, oh wait I should say mom and dad I am so new and not used to this. Well it's not just every day something like this happens they probably get it.

"You up and ready for the day?", my mom asked.

"Not really after breakfast most likely", I said and she laughed.

"Yeah I am the same you wanna meet your little sister?", she asked me.

"Yeah of course but I am very nervous for that", I said.

"Don't be she's been very excited for this moment", my mom explained and I laughed.

"Okay nerves to the side where is she?", I asked.

"Blue", she yelled and she ran into the room.

"Hi there Blue", I said.

"Hi you're Mani right my big sister", she asked.

"Yes I am" I said and she hugged me.

"Mommy said I get to meet you soon I have always wanted to meet you", she said.

"Aww that's so sweet", I said.

"Okay now let's let her eat", Beyoncé said and Blue ran out the room, "what are you plans what do you wanna do"

"I think go home and talk to my parents settle things and maybe come back", I explained.

"Okay well anything pops up just text me but for now eat up we made some good food"

My dad placed the plate in front of me and it smelled so delicious, no lies were found here. I was eating it up and going to enjoy the last minutes before what a possible storm was going to happen.