World STOP

One Month Later

Beyoncé's Secret Talented Child Reveal

Beyoncé Had Another Child Before Blue

Normani Kordei, the Secret Child in Plain Sight

"There are so many different reports posting this, and my phone just keeps going off from people texting me", I said to my mom who was looking at my phone with me.

"I can tell you might want to just turn it off for a bit or connect it that battery will drain out in no second", she said.

"Yeah but so far from what I've seen people are cool with it and have good feedback", I said.

"That's nice I'm glad they know you're my little baby", she wrapped her arms around me.

"Aww and I'm not a baby anymore", I said and she laughed.

"You'll always be my baby, don't underestimate that", she said.

I looked down at my phone to see that Camila was one of the numbers blowing up my phone.

Mila🐒: What the heck? Why didn't you tell me?

Normani: I tried but at the meeting you weren't paying us much attention and you are never at the studio with us...

Mila🐒: Oh right I'm sorry but how is it going the change?

Normani: Pretty good it's always surprising the girls freaked out just like me

Mila🐒: Did Dinah pass out?

Normani: Not even ten minutes after we got there 😂

Mila🐒: Shoot I didn't get to see that

Normani: sucks we didn't get the camera in time but maybe one day you can visit

Mila 🐒: yeah I'll check my schedule, hopefully the label stop making my schedule all over the place

Normani: Oh hopefully they fix it

Mila🐒: 🤞

"Camila finally found out, she wasnt the happiest to find out that way though", I said to my mom.

"Wow well she hasn't been really with you girls, it's hard to tell someone when they aren't around", she said.

"Yeah I know, but I know the label is messing around with her career playing with us", I said.

"Really that's horrible anything I can do?", she asked.

"We have to wait for the contract to end in a few months and then something can be done", I said.

"I have to be there before they try to play you girls like that again, I already smell a game", she said.

"I will tell you for sure because Camila shouldn't be singing our entire song", I said.

"I know there is so much potential in the group all of you have such beautiful voices I might just take you all buy your contract and get what you need", she said.

"Stop taking may ideas", my dad said walking.

"You hella nosey boy, why you snooping", my mom asked.

"I only heard label but there are a few award shows and your pr team is telling me, we got to make some plans. Maverick reached out to but I ain't answering them because that ain't their domain. They're gonna be like I am gonna sue you for using our talent but then watch me be like oh really you wanna play that game.", he said making us laugh.