Chapter One

Anna has always been shy. Not the cute shy that you see in Disney movies or read in teen romance novels. The kind of shyness that makes everyone wonder what the fuck is wrong with you. I guess that's why she fits in with littles so well. They're all shy and kinky and weird as fuck but none of them care. At least the ones she's met anyway.

Today was another boring day at work. She had gotten this job at a small, locally-owned coffee shop when she moved to the city two years ago. Not the best job in the world, but it isn't the worst either. After some rough things went down at home, she packed everything up and moved away. This was the only place hiring at sixteen, and the owner, Trish, helped her get an apartment down the street. So, could have been worse.

"Hey Anna, can you take my shift tomorrow? I have to go see my mom in the hospital. She's having that surgery remember" her coworker and best friend Alex asked as he emptied coffee grounds into the trash can under the counter.

"Yeah sure, I was only scheduled three days this week anyway. Bummer, right?" Anna laughed.

"Yeah, that does suck. I got you bestie. I'll sign off with Mark then." he said as he grabbed his iced coffee and grabbed his tote bag before heading out the coffee shop door. "Thanks, Anna! See ya later!" he beamed.

Just 30 minutes left until I can go home, Anna thought to herself. This was the first job she actually kind of liked. She was thinking back to her first few weeks in the city when the door front door chimed again.

"Good afternoon, Andrew. Your usual?" She asked as she grabbed a small cup from the stack beside the register as the boy walked up to the counter.

"I'm gonna switch it up today. Small caramel mocha with whip" he winked and posed with finger guns.

"I'll never get used to that. I can't believe you still do finger guns dude" she joked as she poured the steamed milk into the cup.

"Always have, always will. Forever nineties" he said as he took his cup from the counter.

"Whatever you say", Anna laughed, "just know it's still not cool."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'll see you tomorrow. I have to get to class." the customer said as he threw a five-dollar bill on the counter and turned around to leave the store, throwing up a peace sign to her as the door closed behind him.

20 minutes left. Just 20. I can do this, she thought as she started cleaning the counters and wiping the tables to make the time go by quicker. A few minutes later she heard the door chime again.

"Good afternoon I'll be right with you," she said as she grabbed the cloth she was using to wipe the tables and began walking towards the register.

"What can I get for you today S-" wow. Just stay calm Anna. You've seen attractive men before. Just. Calm. Down. "Uh sorry, I'm-uh what can I get for you today Sir?" She asked, feeling her face turn hot at the sight of the man in front of her.

Damien chuckled to himself as he stared at the small girl making her way behind the counter. "Make me your favorite drink," he said in the deepest and sexiest voice Anna has ever heard in her life.

"Well, my favorite is the cinnamon iced coffee with soy milk. Does that sound alright to you?" She asked, struggling to pick up a cup.

"Sounds delicious. I'll take a large one of those and a lemon bar for here" he said, taking his credit card out of his wallet and flashing his bright white smile.

"Coming right up. Can I get a name for your drink?"

"Damien."

Oh god the perfect name to go with his perfect face and perfect body. Wonderful, Anna thought as she rushed to make his drink and get his lemon bar. She just wanted their interaction to be over so she didn't have to look at him and die anymore. She's embarrassed herself enough already. The door chimed again but this time it was Alyssa who was relieving Anna.

"Hey girl, I can take it from here if you want to go" Alyssa stated as she tied her apron around her waist and clocked into the computer.

"NO! I mean, let me at least finish my last drink. I'd hate to leave it halfway done, ya know?" Anna questioned as she plated the lemon bar and put the top on Damien's coffee. "DAMIEN!" She called out as she sat the order on the counter and began to untie her apron. She walked into the back room to get her keys and her coffee and wash her hands. As she walked out, she saw Alyssa putting his lemon bar into a bag.

Damn it, I thought he said he wanted it on a plate. I guess I was too distracted by his face to hear what he was saying, she thought as she pushed her way through the black divider between the tables and back of the cafe. "Alright Alyssa, I'm heading home. Oh, by the way, I'm working for Alex tomorrow so you don't have to work a double."

"AHH, thanks so much girl! I'll see you later" Alyssa said as she hugged her.

She began to walk down the street towards her apartment when she realized she had forgotten her phone, so she turned around and ran back towards the coffee shop. As she got closer she turned the corner and ran into Damien, knocking his coffee out of his hand and all over him.

"OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY! Here let me help," Anna said as she tried to wipe the coffee off of his masculine torso with her sweater sleeve. She blushed and looked up at him with an awkward smile. She knew she looked foolish.

Damien laughed, "It's quite alright sweetheart. It's just a shirt"

"I'm so sorry. Let me buy you another coffee" she said as she dug through her purse, frantically trying to find some loose dollar bills.

"No no, I don't want you to do that. It was an accident. I have to go get this dry cleaned anyway. Do you know where the closest dry cleaners are?" He asked while dabbing the coffee stains with a napkin from his takeout bag.

"Yeah, there's actually one right down the street I can show you. I just have to run in and grab my phone really quick then we can walk over?" Anna said, trying to collect herself.

"Yes, that would be great. Thank you" Damien said as he gave her a soft smile. He did feel bad for the poor fumbling little girl.

Anna rushed into the coffee shop and started telling the story to Alyssa. "And then I told him there's one and it just happens to be right next to my apartment so we're going there now!"

"WAIT. You're taking him to your apartment?!?!" Alyssa exclaimed.

"No bitch! We're going beside my apartment. Not in it. Well, I'm going in it. He's not. Well, I don't think so. I want him to. Is that weird? That's weird. Anyway, I have to go show Mr. Damien the dry cleaners! I'll text you!" Anna said as she headed towards the front door. 

"You're crazy" Alyssa joked as the front door shut.

"Alright, sorry about that. Let's go." Anna said as she ushered towards the direction of her apartment.